Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I feel like I'm really going to die soon, dang, but I'm actually kinda accepted my fate now.

Everything happened for reasons.
I just have to make the most of my current life.
Quick everyone.
Suggest anything that i have to experience before i die.

Me personally, i want to try ice skating:kuzanshut:

Agreed, that would have destroyed the entire narrative. He was never free to begin with if that was the case
If there was a track record of spirits/possessions/afterlife elements in the story I wouldn't have minded
But in One Piece, the dead stay where they belong.
Oda would have destroyed his manga in my eyes if he opened the door to bringing back someone who died 800 years ago

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well, you also have Gear 5

Luffy df being Nika

And, luffy blasted kaido with attacks in Gear 5
Gear 5>>>kinda predictable.
DF being Nika>>>it's a cool twist compared to what I was expecting for sure. But still in the realm of what was bound to happen.
Luffy beating the shit out of Kaido while in Gear5>>>>as I said. New power, beats the shit out of the villain. Nothing really out of the ordinary in shounen.

Don't get me wrong. I think the chapter looks pretty fucking good and I'm sure the pics are gonna make it even better. But the whole "SKIP SPOILERS THIS WEEK" is just people assuming others are into the same things as they are.
Had something more dramatic like when Poseidon was revealed to be Shirahoshi when we thought the Ancient Weapons were just "objects", or a reveal of what the One Piece is, those are the kind of reveals that I would DEFINITELY not want to spoil myself.

A fucking new super sayan mode is definitely not the case. LMAO

Now I feel like I'm really going to die soon, dang, but I'm actually kinda accepted my fate now.

Everything happened for reasons.
I just have to make the most of my current life.
Quick everyone.
Suggest anything that i have to experience before i die.

Me personally, i want to try ice skating:kuzanshut:
Research about Lord Shiva and thank me later

Doesn't seems like Luffy behavior like awakening or not the user personality should be the same so until proven otherwise I'll say possessed.
I think it's because a zoan awakening, remember Jailer beasts awakening has the zoan instincts take over their human instincts. As Gorosei said a zoan df have a mind of their own, so in awakening Nika's mind takes over Luffy's

Status
Not open for further replies.