Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanjis flames are unexplained yet, Sanji has been associated with DFs, spiral power and space by Oda, Sanji is confirmed connected to Vegapunk and lineage factor manipulation. For all we know, DFs may have been made from real living beings, Luanrians for fire theme DFs especially Ace's for example.

Funny how Oda waited until now for Sanji to get Ifrit Jambe specifically too after well over a decade of just Diable Jambe? We had Hells Memories as the only real upgrade for DJ and Sanji generally post TS but now thats all changed ofc....

Zoro and Luffy also have unexplained abilities of producing fire somehow and if you want to treat it as canon, Pirate Warriors 4 lets Kinemon create fire too lol. Kaido was also given ice powers in that too though, so go figure.

But honestly, if Diable or even Ifrit Jambe turns out to be connected to Nika/the Nika fruit, then that is gonna be HYPE ofc!
Imagine if all this "offscreen" teasing from Oda simply gave him the inspiration to use all of that plot on Luffy instead.

:pepebusi:

Oda doesn't want any tension lol
At least let Kaido go rampage for 1 chapter
Stop holding Kaido backk

And once again which doesn't make any sense about Luffy DF.
If World Govt were serious about getting it, why don't they hunt him down, there's many chance to capture him during pre skip. Such inconsistency.

It really look like Oda doesn't originally plan about Luffy DF, and he only plan it on the very least during the start of post time skip.
He definitely is the most overrated mangaka I‘ve witness what a shite clown..

Wait for 2/3 chapters before judging. I'm still mixed,

First we had the Haki retcon to ask why Lucci didn't penetrate Luffy.

Now we have Luffy's retcon, and we can ask "Wait, why didn't Lucci penetrate Luffy?"

That would've been awkward. "because you're a rubber man you tanked that...uh bro...you good? Why're you bleeding? Shit...Robin, how does 4/5 strawhats count?"

why Loda
https://www.opfanpage.com/2018/11/01/oda-revealed-why-luffy-is-a-weak-looking-rubber-df-user-3/#:~:text=The Gomu Gomu no Mi,the user a Rubber Human.&text=Oda: “Ahaha, that is,other strong and cool abilities.
The Gomu Gomu no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that gives the user’s body the properties of rubber, making the user a Rubber Human.
One of fans asked Oda why he give Luffy Devil Fruit’s weakest power how rubber, and Oda answered that give him funniest power, that no matter how serious the story in the manga was, the reader would be able to relax and observe with interest what is happening:
“In the ONE PIECE of these days, all kinds of strong ability users whom even Luffy can’t compete with have been appearing, one after the other. In general manga and anime, I feel that the protagonist is established to be the strongest of all, but why did you decide to turn Luffy into a pretty weak-looking rubber Devil Fruit user? P.N. Do your best Japan”
Oda: “Ahaha, that is true. It must seem like a mystery when you consider all the other strong and cool abilities. The answer is simple. I have picked the most ridiculous ability. If the protagonist were the typical strong guy, I doubt I could continue on with this for long. No matter how serious the story gets, Luffy is there to stretch and inflate. He always give me a chance to fool around. That’s the kind of manga I wanted to write.”
Enough fooling around bro. We getting to that end game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.