Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

So Luffy will also have broken ability now due to his mythical zoan df
So Luffy's basically a Zoan with both paramecia and logia-like abilities lmao
and that was Joyboy's DF

:milaugh:

Luffy has the best of everything in the One Piece world right now

CoA + Adv. CoA (Ryou + Internal Destruction)

CoO + Adv. CoO (Future Sight)

CoC + Adv. CoC (Coating)

Mythical Zoan (Rarest Devil Fruit Type) (That has the powers of a Paramicia + Zoan)

Awakening (Has the powers of a Awakened Logia)

The man is aboslutely busted

Kaido about to be defeated in this block of 3 chapters,before the next break. Good! Unless there is a long flashback... but i dont think so. Probably we will get a short flashback in the same chapter he gets defeated. Rox will be developed as a character in another flashback...unless he is still alive or comes back somehow.

No One:

SanjiStans and Zorohaters: ZkK iN ThE MuD

It seems ZKK lives more rent free in your heads than the actual people that believe in ZKK

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't know how many times we've said it but ZKK isn't over until Wano arc is over. They can't seem to learn and always scream victory too soon. And everytime Luffy gets defeated and Kaido not. Let's see what happens now.

“How does Luffy have rubber”

He has a mythical zoan and mythical zoans have unique properties.... this is nothing new

Marco can heal himself and other people, Orochi can come back from death multiple times, Devon can copy appearances, Sengoku can create shockwaves, etc

The only thing that needs to be explained is how the fruit eluded them for centuries and why they never went after Luffy personally

Status
Not open for further replies.