Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections what are your thoughts on the developments from this chapter? At least from what we got.
Honestly, its extremely controversial for me. Extreme highs and lows here. More bad than good though really. This feels like the chapter to divide the community rather than the last one too.

I'm really not happy over Luffy's DF being retconned like this, everything we've seen and known of it being a lie. It's opened up so many questions and plot holes and yet EVEN MORE mysteries than we already have, the most overwhelming example by far in the series too.

I love my underdogs and as I feared, Luffy isn't really an underdog after all, just like Naruto as was proven multiple times with him ultimately and yes, Luffy is already related directly to the infamous Dragon and Garp which is bad enough ofc but this is seriously over the top for me.

I'm pretty hyped about Luffy attacking Kaido in a savage way and the fact we FINALLY have Gear 5th and especially his AWAKENING! Also reeling completely at the fact that the first "natural" Zoan awakening is Luffy's DF LMFAO! Not even Kaidos or any Beast Pirates too!

Luffys DF evading the WG for 800 years makes them immensely incompetent even beyond anything I've seen in other series maybe, even a certain final arc faction in Bleach of a "royal nature" and the current/later generation kages in Naruto.

This is giving me so many questions about Shanks than I already had too, really putting him into a whole new light and even confirming some suspicions about him.

I loved Luffy having a rubber fruit and being the underdog using it so creatively, uniquely and such but now hes a is mythical Zoan this whole time? How did even have rubber powers then?! How did he resist Enel, blunt attacks, bullets and whatever else?

I definitely need some time to dwell/ruminate on this chapter but honestly, I didn't want OP to become all about Gods like Dragonball has and other series. One Punch Man had "God" appear too which I didn't like either personally but I stopped reading it properly ages ago too.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Honestly, its extremely controversial for me. Extreme highs and lows here. More bad than good though really. This feels like the chapter to divide the community rather than the last one too.

I'm really not happy over Luffy's DF being retconned like this, everything we've seen and known of it being a lie. It's opened up so many questions and plot holes and yet EVEN MORE mysteries than we already have, the most overwhelming example by far in the series too.

I love my underdogs and as I feared, Luffy isn't really an underdog after all, just like Naruto as was proven multiple times with him ultimately and yes, Luffy is already related directly to the infamous Dragon and Garp which is bad enough ofc but this is seriously over the top for me.

I'm pretty hyped about Luffy attacking Kaido in a savage way and the fact we FINALLY have Gear 5th and especially his AWAKENING! Also reeling completely at the fact that the first "natural" Zoan awakening is Luffy's DF LMFAO! Not even Kaidos or any Beast Pirates too!

Luffys DF evading the WG for 800 years makes them immensely incompetent even beyond anything I've seen in other series maybe, even a certain final arc faction in Bleach of a "royal nature" and the current/later generation kages in Naruto.

This is giving me so many questions about Shanks than I already had too, really putting him into a whole new light and even confirming some suspicions about him.

I loved Luffy having a rubber fruit and being the underdog using it so creatively, uniquely and such but now hes a is mythical Zoan this whole time? How did even have rubber powers then?! How did he resist Enel, blunt attacks, bullets and whatever else?

I definitely need some time to dwell/ruminate on this chapter but honestly, I didn't want OP to become all about Gods like Dragonball has and other series. One Punch Man had "God" appear too which I didn't like either personally but I stopped reading it properly ages ago too.

Status
Not open for further replies.