Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things:

- Since Luffy's zoan awakened, Nika's personality might mix/clash/take over Luffy's personality to some extend, similarly what happened with the impel down awakened beasts, except Luffy is lucky Nika aint a dumb animal

- Mythical Zoans when awakened can use their zoan special abilities outside of their own body, rip Ancient and normal Zoans, all they get is just more regen/stamina/harder to KO while their animal instincts take over.

- I am not a fan of changing an entire df clas for Luffy, but at least it's not as bad as a complete incarnation of Joyboy. Shanks motives def questioned a lot more, he didn't plan on giving this df to Luffy initially.

- Seems like he's gonna use rubber from environment to deflect

this stuff are very basic, i don't get what's so hype about it.
luffy carries his will + nika's will, this must result in some non desirable impact on luffy's individual portrayal.

but this confirmations finally open a new realm of possibilities for the zoan mythical human type fruit.

it was hinted at zoo arc that animals don't really have a will of their own, only zunisha was special in that regard, hmmmm, iirc papagu the starfish said something pretty interesting about willpower:

Chapter 1044: “Warrior of Liberation”.
Chapter 1031: “Warrior of Science”.

Gear 5 Nika (world government gorsei)

Mythical fiery bird (world government vegapunk)

The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.

"But soon enough the man who will be most feared by the marines will be me."

:snoopy:

Eyebrows suppremacy :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.