Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

- Oda: "When Kaidou first appeared, I said that Luffy could not defeat such a strong character. However, even I want to know how Luffy will defeat Kaidou... My audience will probably not be satisfied if the reason to defeat Kaidou is just because Luffy’s punch was stronger. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow. "

The solution was to give all kinds of advanced haki to Luffy, but Kaido still beat Luffy , Oda went crazy and changed Luffy's DF to a species that is a Zoan with Logia + Paramecia properties.
Oda made Kaido very strong.:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I don’t like how Luffy looks if that’s his final form to be honest….

but hey, that’s Oda’s style in drawing uncool design lol

So, human human fruit mythical type, huh!

but we’re still not sure why WG sees that fruit as so dangerous… turning sorrounding into rubber and so on is very predictable in our theories…

WG treated that DF as more dangerous than Kaido himself… they preferred the idea of Luffy dying instead of Kaido only for that fruit…

so… there has to be some special ability he can do for them to freak out about him

waiting for Kaido’s awakening to force Luffy to use the trump card

What sucks is that Nika was only introduced in this arc, it's like Oda pulled it out of his ass just to beat Kaido
that is the annoying part, he could have just made kaido weaker and he won't need luffy to unlock multiple powerups, or he could have given luffy unlimited g4

What no. Kaido will get his ass beaten now. But awakened Kaido will fight equally for the most part vs Luffy. Closer towards the end Luffy may end pummel him tho.
I think it's over, power ups like this are usually for last chapter beatdowns

plus awakenings haven't been trump cards for the enemies either

Status
Not open for further replies.