Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so joy boy was the previous nika nika df user , and for 800 years no one ate this df .....
:kriwhat:
which makes me think that teach who's knowledgeable about all devil fruits wasn't able to find this particular df so he was looking for the df that counters the other dfs

but teach didn't care about luffy's df in imple down , so he didn't know that gomu gomu was actually the nika nika df he was looking for

:smart:

Guys hear me out.
Luffy's mythical Zoan type's primary ability is rubber

Just like Hito Hito no Mi Buddah variant's ability is being a golden fatso with Shockwave abilities and a drip.

Hito Hito No Mi Nika's primary ability is rubber which Luffy has been utilizing since day 1... the awakening aka gear 5 allows him to transform things around him to rubber and use them accordingly like alluded to in the spoilers

so don't wanna hear folks calling this a contradiction baselessly that luffy isn't rubber.

why Loda
https://www.opfanpage.com/2018/11/01/oda-revealed-why-luffy-is-a-weak-looking-rubber-df-user-3/#:~:text=The Gomu Gomu no Mi,the user a Rubber Human.&text=Oda: “Ahaha, that is,other strong and cool abilities.
The Gomu Gomu no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that gives the user’s body the properties of rubber, making the user a Rubber Human.
One of fans asked Oda why he give Luffy Devil Fruit’s weakest power how rubber, and Oda answered that give him funniest power, that no matter how serious the story in the manga was, the reader would be able to relax and observe with interest what is happening:
“In the ONE PIECE of these days, all kinds of strong ability users whom even Luffy can’t compete with have been appearing, one after the other. In general manga and anime, I feel that the protagonist is established to be the strongest of all, but why did you decide to turn Luffy into a pretty weak-looking rubber Devil Fruit user? P.N. Do your best Japan”
Oda: “Ahaha, that is true. It must seem like a mystery when you consider all the other strong and cool abilities. The answer is simple. I have picked the most ridiculous ability. If the protagonist were the typical strong guy, I doubt I could continue on with this for long. No matter how serious the story gets, Luffy is there to stretch and inflate. He always give me a chance to fool around. That’s the kind of manga I wanted to write.”
This guy is a fucking hack. Watch youtubers and twitter gobble up this shit shouting Goda

I thinks its just more so that no matter how much they tried to grab the fruit it always slipped away, avoided them or disappeared.

Like just events kept happening to push the fruit away from them.
I think like Luffy controlled Bepo and Co

Nika has been guided Shanks to free him with the voice of all things

Status
Not open for further replies.