Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what Nika actually is ? Japanese god ? Like buddha statue (sengaku)
I addressed this above, he used his rubber ability to invent shoes. Luffy has always worn sandals, this was so he got a costume upgrade when he awakened to "Nika" and gets a sweet pair of basketball shoes.

i‘m not expecting him suddenly turn the ties.

I may expect him fight equally for a decent vs Luffy, before he gets fked up. Remember this he is has 0 experience of his current form. It‘s more like imperfect gear 5
this will be exactly like Ichigo, Naruto and Goku. Once they transform the enemy is fucked.

Awakened Kaido might give him a bit of a fight but it will amount to nothing

I'm so confused.

Why didn't the WG get Luffy all these years he has been using the DF in public? if they know Gomu Gomu no Mi = Nika DF.

Also, did Shanks knew about that DF? Did he give it to Luffy on purpose?

:kaidowhat:
I think he didn't give him intentionally.
But once Luffy ate it , he decided to bet on him (knowing his background and stuff he said )

Dude, just imagine working for the government, the dudes are 800 years searching for the fruit, when they find it, Shanks is there to steal it.

:suresure::suresure: these dudes are soooo frustrated

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
@Ghostly Reflections
Just a random thought.
What if we are being hard baited?
We all see Zunisha talking about Joyboy while the panel shows Luffy? Well, Luffy is confirmed to be the Nika thing.
But is he really confirmed to be Joyboy?
What if the paneling was bait?
What if JoyBoy is someone else?
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of this being the case, but just throwing it out there just in case.
LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.