Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Interesting implications here.

Zunisha refers to Luffy awakening the Nika Fruit as "Joy Boy" himself. Gorosei says that Zoan fruits have will of their own.

So....the idea that the Ancient Kingdom could be the birthplace of the DF's gets a lot of ground. What if Joy Boy was the legit entity known as Nika? And his will was somehow preserved on a Devil Fruit.
How does that implicate the other fruits?
We know that Vegapunk and Judge discovered basically the DNA and how to manipulate it. He managed to copy Kaido's dragon fruit using his blood, he can replicate even intangible powers like Kizaru's lasers, etc.
How does it all connect?
@Ghostly Reflections I'm gonna be honest and say that I don't like changing Luffy's fruit. An underdog fruit now is actually a broken mythical one. But I'm actually quite interested in seeing where it leads.
But, to be fair, I was heavily invested in seeing Vegapunk and his impact in the story for far too long, so it just adds to that.
:pepebusi:

Hopefully it can lead to some interesting things about Sanji as well. But I'm not gonna hold on to this too much. :pepestop:
A broken mythical fruit, an excalibur no one managed to unseal after 800 years, imo Luffy gets the credit for powerful-dedicated enough to awaken it.

Current mood.
I was excited for everyone to get a moment with Kaido then this rubber bitch had to snatch him up literally instantly.

Who is Carrot going to fight now? Some fodder which will mean the end of everything? I'm that sure what's next now and that worries me.
:mrgo:

That being said, this chapter does sound like it's going to change the series as we know it. Everything about Luffy's gear 5 + awakening sounds really cool, especially when we see the pics. Only question is what a "Nika" is.
"I've awakened my ability and put rubber casings on my feet so that I can run, unimpeded. It is time that I, Nika, "Just Do This" (tm)"

Luffy's New Change, Chapter's Title & Relation to Sanji are Hinted in this SBS:

"Hey!! You there, sit down!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth all spin in circles!! And!! If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning!! The planet would be covered in tidal waves!! It would be terrible!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that same powerful circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!"
I told you.

G

Gorosei Informer

Same

:steef::steef:

But Oda should've at least let Kaidou rampage for one chapter

:josad:
Yeah unfortunately Oda took the convenient/safe/easy way out as usual, thats him post TS especially, he doesn't have that same savagery he did back at Sabaody -> Marineford except in certain moments like Laws and Doflamingos flashbacks, Odens execution and such lol.

The Kaido 4/10 thing may not be a meme after all, @EtenBoby was saying Kaido dropped from top 5 on their list before due to last chapter I think or something? Down to 6th? Can't remember well though lol.

There's still slim hope for Kaido awakening and he might get a powerup/the awakening if he gets his flashback as he should. He needs to see and react to Joyboy/Nika Luffy too and realise how truly fucked he is and how ironic the situation is right now. This may provoke a Kaido awakening but I cannot see Luffy losing anymore times especially after this happening.

We really should have gotten a Kaido rampage as you said, its very disappointing that Oda chickened out of doing it. A sort of "Bad End Musical" like with BM at WCI for Wano and to close Act 3? Act 3 is STILL going too, LMFAO!

But hell, we got Luffys Gear 5th and awakening FINALLY! I'm extremely hyped and in shock over that right now, I have a feeling Vegapunk will be finally appearing SOON after all due to this and this is why Shanks was meant to make his move last year, why Film Red is happening for Shanks later this year and such! Oda didn't just give us more Shanks stuff recently with Who's Who for nothing ofc!

My head is completely spinning like a Beyblade at least at the true form and name of Luffys DF. I can't process it, its overwhelming me entirely right now. Our 1043 chapters at most of our "rubber boy" and almost 25 years of him, all a complete lie now...

D

Deleted member 83

I don’t like how Luffy looks if that’s his final form to be honest….

but hey, that’s Oda’s style in drawing uncool design lol

but we’re still not sure why WG sees that fruit as so dangerous… turning sorrounding into rubber and so on is very predictable in our theories…

WG treated that DF as more dangerous than Kaido himself… they preferred the idea of Luffy dying instead of Kaido only for that fruit…
Luffy will look like he's using gear 3 and gear 4(without the haki, kind of hideous in some panels in my opinion) when he's fighting, but yeah wait for the images

As for its danger...Wait for more info (and images of course)

I

Indigo

Well, it still doesn't explain the "not hearing his voice anymore" like he was dead and suddenly new super sayan mode. Don't know if the chapter explains it, but it still needs to be addressed, IMO.
Seems to me just a like Rubber meme expalanation again

They stopped hearing it, but then Luffy's heart "bounced back" and he was up again

Status
Not open for further replies.