Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lance must really think everybody wants to gargle Luffy’s balls and sniff his farts every week to believe these spoilers would be the most consequential yet, two of the three major reveals have been predicted by every member of the fandom since Gear 4 and Awakening as concepts were introduced…imagine honestly sitting down to lecture your audience like a fucking schoolmarm and then THIS is the chapter in question, fucking pathetic.

The problem with Joy Boy was the fruit. This made me think in another thing:

This isn't exactly destiny, Joy Boy is the name given to who awakes the Nika's fruit. Zunesha felt the Joy Boy cause the Fruit now has awakened and it gave to Luffy the "Joy Boy" status.

And Luffy ate the fruit randomly, but I think that still there's something about Nika and the strawhat.

"Zoan DFs have a mind of their own"

Oh god I don't have words to express how bad is this thing
This is the one thing I’m okay with.

Mr. 4s Gun, and Spandam sword had their own personalities which obviously didn’t come from the weapons. So the Zoan devil fruits having their consciousness makes sense.

Well the theory that the fruit is a Mythical Zoan got confirmed. But I'm confused why it's called the Human-Human Fruit. I also wonder if the fruit is a 2 in 1, a Paramecia and a Mythical Zoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.