Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Now we just need to know why the WG has been hiding the existence and story of Nika the Sun God for all these years.

And shout outs to the clowns who got set up by Oda into swearing up and down for two weeks that Luffy was some kind of reincarnation of a man dead for over 800 years. We see you.
Eh... He still somehow likely has his df... still shit writing.

Some of Luffy's allies (Sanji, Kid, Law, Hyougorou and Marco) feel his presence and that he is still alive

So Luffy didn't die and where tf is Joy Boy??
This was probably after Kaido going to face them.

Law said his voice was gone and now such is back so it was like an instant recovery I guess.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That’s happened already in this fight before…seem like your memory is foggy lol
No no buddy. It's not foggy at all.
BUt one time he wasted his Gear4 haki and had to be babysit for a while by the others.

The other time he got thrown to the sea, rescued, fed, then came back.

What's the excuse now? Did someone give him one of the Senzu Beans?

I'll wait for the full chapter to get out before judging. I get alot of ppl liked the resin theory, but never overhype yourself because of a fan theory or 9/10 reality is often dissapointing.
Is the WG even active in the op world? Why weren't they hot on luffy's heel?
Imho, oda should have let kaido run wild for a chapter at least. Let the beast shine more without luffy in the picture. Ugh dissapointed in that aspect.
From the spoiler provided kaido is getting negged. I dont think awakened kaido is gonna change anything.

This was explained in detail in skypeia…did y’all forget how many peoples VOICE enel said disappeared that are still alive?
a voice dissapearing means nothing
People ignore this part. I’ve been saying that for 2 weeks now. The voice disappearing only means that person is completely unconscious not dead. And Luffy’s fruit awakening and making him a Zoan only means that his recuperation is left level. He is a God maybe he heals even faster then Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.