Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so shanks talk about luffy ao gorosei? shanks is villain or antagonist?? because even after wsa conversation, the gorosei takes luffy into real consideration. Perhaps as it has a mind of its own, the fruit "hid" for years using the prefix gomu gomu to say something "camouflage" its true identity. the gorosei never knew that luffy had the nika nika, until shanks tells him. shanks is the traitor, or at the very least, an informer

Zoans having a mind on their own could be interesting to what will happen with the beast pirates and especially Smile users

If Luffy awakening is the fruit taking over, then same thing could happen to them if beast pirates have a prior knowledge about it
the beast pirates aint getting up

Imagine dreaming of finding the one piece that Roger talked about. Then finding out later you could never do it because you didn't it the fucking GOD JESUS ALMIGHTY NIKA fruit. Luffys entire journey is due to him eating this fruit
You can still find the treasure and be declared pirate king just like Roger, but the treasure is worthless unless you are Luffy, who ironically never really cared about the treasure but more about the achievement

so shanks talk about luffy ao gorosei? shanks is villain or antagonist?? because even after wsa conversation, the gorosei takes luffy into real consideration. Perhaps as it has a mind of its own, the fruit "hid" for years using the prefix gomu gomu to say something "camouflage" its true identity. the gorosei never knew that luffy had the nika nika, until shanks tells him. shanks is the traitor, or at the very least, an informer
I think for Shanks world peace >>> anything.

Even if such peace it's just a balance of powers.

G

Gorosei Informer

with the new development regarding zoan fruits having a mind of their own.
if the user doesn't benefit the fruit's best interests it would never awaken.

it makes sense how it never awakened during 800 years.
This is making me think of Bleach so much especially with Bankais and Shikais even. "Zoan-pakutous" lmfao.

I think Oda mentioned everything in the world has its own soul, some kind of sentience when Zoro had the Breath of All Things moment vs Daz Bones or something like that? That always made me wonder on the potential and possibilities of that.

We recently learned cursed swords are "not cursed" but just have their own wills, their own sentience and thus personalities and have to be tamed and understood like wild beasts with their unique dispositions or w/e. Another Luffy and Zoro parallel going on right here too then?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think of the current higher levels, only Luffy and kaido have awakening, akainu and admirals and the other higher levels with DF, have no awakening, with the exception of BB.

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

awakened kaido.

Chapter 1044: “Liberation Warrior”.
-Some of Luffy's allies (Sanji, Kid, Law, Hyougorou and Marco) feel his presence and that he is still alive.
- Conversation of the Gorousei in the castle of Mary Geoise.
-The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
-It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.
-A member of the Gorousei says that he is not crazy, since the Zoan fruits have a mind of their own.
-The Gorousei says that the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is actually a Zoan-type fruit, and that its real name is "Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit) Mythological-Model "Nika".
-In the chapter we also see a part of Hiyori and Orochi.
-Luffy has awakened the fruit from him and now he feels he is fully. It's his “Gear 5”.
-Luffy vs. Kaidou.
-Luffy grabs Kaidou from the roof and takes him upstairs, then attacks him in a savage way.
-Luffy grabs the ground and transforms it into rubber to return a Bolo Breath to Kaidou.

Status
Not open for further replies.