Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No no buddy. It's not foggy at all.
BUt one time he wasted his Gear4 haki and had to be babysit for a while by the others.

The other time he got thrown to the sea, rescued, fed, then came back.

What's the excuse now? Did someone give him one of the Senzu Beans?
Or…right before he awakened adv COC..he got hit with ragnorok and lost consciousness..?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Thats exactly I how feel deep down tbh. I love underdogs so much, they are very personal for me. I still trust in Oda and I'm still on that hype train anyway, including because its Luffy too ofc but I'm kinda disappointed and frustrated with this reveal/change too.

It's really making Shanks all the more shady/suspicious to me now, Blackbeard asomeone mentioned to me elswhere, must know about it and hence why Burgess gunned for it too and I suppose somehow it will ultimately help to explain why Imu has a giant strawhat too?
To be fair, the more the story goes on, the less I like Im's introduction. I feel like everything else was built upon for hundreds and hundreds of chapters, then this fucker comes in the end and gets a rushed development to fit in.
But we shall see.
Professor Clover had the theory about some Kingdom having some sort of "enemy". It's a safe bet to assume that Im was said enemy, or at least connected to this enemy force.
But the Ancient Kingdom, weapons, etc, they were there since fucking hundreds of chapters ago. Imu just got here and is supposed to be as big as all these other mysteries. that's what bothers me. he feels like an intruder in the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.