Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is making me think of Bleach so much especially with Bankais and Shikais even. "Zoan-pakutous" lmfao.

I think Oda mentioned everything in the world has its own soul, some kind of sentience when Zoro had the Breath of All Things moment vs Daz Bones or something like that? That always made me wonder on the potential and possibilities of that.

We recently learned cursed swords are "not cursed" but just have their own wills, their own sentience and thus personalities and have to be tamed and understood like wild beasts with their unique dispositions or w/e. Another Luffy and Zoro parallel going on right here too then?
yeah, animals in one piece do acquire an independent willpower through watching and mimicking humans like the humandrills at mihawk's island, and the starfish kamie's pet.
zunisha too has a will of it's own, inuarashi was surprised to learn that which suggests that it's a rare case.

this business with luffy's fruit is tricky, because first of all it's a god with specific purpose, and there's too many requirement:
-male user
-specific space-time frame
-death

it's not like swords that only requires a certain level of strength in order to be tamed.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No Hybrid, No Zoan transformation. Just straight to awakening:seriously:
How is it Goku who has the same mythical fruit as Luffy can turn into Buddha without awakening but Luffy can't:josad:

luffy doesn’t have hybrid form because it doesn’t make sense to have an hybrid form of a human fruit which was eaten by a human.
Btw i’m more and more convinced that the D in luffy’s name stands for Devil, and their clan is somehow connected to devil fruits. Like DFs search for their future users. Doflamingo did not eat the Ope Ope because the fruit itself wanted to be eaten by Law.
Yami Yami No Mi and Blackbeard are the same

I'll draft it as a theory in the theory section.

Basically the way Marco can shoot flames, Luffy has special resin which he ignites it to create flames. Being a Zoan and one that was awakening it means he has very fast recovery which his why he's been recovering super fast especially at the roof top.
Please send me the link bro ... I don't know where theory section is ...

Personal prediction:

Nika's fruit forces Luffy to smile and laugh, that's why he's doing It in the end of the chapter. He'll smile and laugh even in his last fight against Kaido. This thing can be bad to some point since we won't see Luffy struggling, at least his face won't show It so this can make the fight appear a bit like a troll fight.
At least this how I Imagine It, a troll version of Luffy against Kaido.
Someone has made me notice a parallel with "smiles".
Woah.
But yeah, I think that Luffy in his G5 state has to smile and laugh. We Will Always see him smiling and laughing in this state as we see in the images leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.