Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
? This is exactly how awakening worked for Doflamingo and Katakuri. Plus we don't really know anything yet about it.
Yes, but not for Zoan. Zoan awakening was explained the first in ID.
And yes we don't know about other types and I believe oda will just do random stuff...But we can see pattern Logia obviously effects everything around them, and the two paramecia awakening which I mentioned both work a bit like logia(katakuri pretty much is a logia) and DD generates threads(even inside his bodies also seems a bit like logia apart from tangibility).
But from Kid and Law => This was obviously oda just adding "cooler" attacks and tag it as awakening...So there are no rules...and with the zoan awakening its even more broken as earlier some characteristics were mentioned for zoan.

WG never fails to impress me with dumb shit.

The chapter is not even out and people talking like the gourosei are incompetent...

Theres not even an explanation for that yet and people already judging.

Shanks can be the One that told them about It, something that even the actual govern didint know, but Roger knew because of Laughtale and his Discovers, and he told shanks before he died...theres sooooo manu possibilites to explain why they didint Hunt luffy before with ALL their strenght.

B

Ballel

It really feels like the IQ of this fandom dropped to -100 all of a sudden

Why didn’t marines try hard? Bro, as far as we know, the marines didnt even know and they still dont know

Only the Gorosei and Imu probably knew about this

The only question is if they knew about it, why didn’t they instruct someone before
Because revealing this information would mean revealing that there is a fruit whose name was changed.
People would begin to ask questions. Remember, the void century stuff is hidden from the common marines. Not even the admirals know everything. I believe not even sengoku or Kong know everything .

There's even a chance that Imu withholds information from the Gorosei.

The whole point of creating a 'void century' in the first place was to erase knowledge of these things. The Gorosei and higher Marines are really just Imu's assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.