Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy will manage to defeat Kaido in a way that looks solid enough and doesn't involve much luck I will recognize that.

Just like I know that the Grandmaster didn't show to be particularly weaker than Kaido, not as much as some fans believed, given he had to salvage everyone's butt by tackling Hakai and so he was just in too pitiful conditions in order to proper match Kaido, not to mention he got stronger since his rooftop times too.

I would have loved to see Zoro vs Kaido without any hijacks just like this version of Luffy fighting off an healthy Kaido whilst both healthy.

It's quite possible Luffy is simply stronger than Zoro right now but we ain't the ones looking ignorant in their depictions.

1. The grandmaster you believed in did not tank whatever Hakai you believed in. He attempted to Block the attack for one second that Law has to save him because he obviously can't take it. Again. It's a ONE SECOND ATTEMPT TO BLOCK. I capitalize it because you are intentionally forgetting it and making a declaration like Zoro deflected the attack or something.

2. After rooftop, his butt was the one who needs to be salvaged not once, not twice, not thrice. but multiple times. Sanji babysitted him, Chopper babysitted him, Marco babysitted him and now Franky is babysitting him.

3. His actions in the rooftop are merely fan service. It doesn't have any importance. If he cut off Kaido's arm at least, like Zorotards think he can do, but obviously cannot, then what he did should have significance. What he did is put a dent on Kaido's skin where it didn't even take 1 % of Kaido's stamina.

AL sama

Red Haired
It's myth Zoan, Oda can always make a lore to explain it being unable to awaken and Luffy being the only one figuring it out imo
sengoku marco kaido yamato all are mythical users too but their DFs works like normal zoans DFs

well regardless it'll be some lame excuse by oda

Didn't Zoro cut through His boro breath already
No it's fire-cutting technique, a specific match-up stuff that Zoro learnt from Kinemon. So its fantasy tech deal. While rubber is like real world stuff, and it reflects solid objects but not laserbeam...i think its a clue to Nika ability, maybe its like rubber but also applies to intangibles? Like compressing energy from the enemy and unleash it after some time? Or reflecting any energy/elements back? Etc

Oden tamed enma way better than zoro.

There's no prophecy with the sword or anything like no point of comparison.

The requirements are just coa/CoC but high level so shanks or Roger could easily do it as well .

Nika Nika no mi seems to have waited 800 years to awaken.
Not waited 800 years, it has a will of its own. Zoro found some sword with a will, tame it. Why should predict that Luffy didnt tame a god (something of his own effort) and resort to chosen one stuff freely granted if its about Luffy only?

They do and this was made in enies lobby. Carnivorous zoans make the user more aggressive. Choppers personality comes from his zoan.
Well every zoan user does....including Luffy. The gorosei stated this
And who says they don't?

The fruits are literally said to carry a will of their own. It can be a curse mark situation where the users spirit is suppressing that of the fruit
Luffy's will is his own.
There is no spirit of a dead individiual within him dictating what to do or controlling his thoughts/actions

C

Cruxroux

I won't be suprised now if. Why cursed sword tend to kill the users. And swords have a mind of their own. Enma is called king of hell. And Death reaper can be considered king of hell. No wonder zoor meeting it. Zoro will wake up again guys. More of sword awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.