Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is better, now that you chilled a little bit i will tell you this:
Sanji needed a special zoan df abilities to be able to shit on jinbe, barely...
Don't talk about your favourite's VC like that.
Don't forget that sanji barely defeated Queen who hyped the RHM of the beast pirates as not beatable.
And Luffy would KO sanji just with a CoC burst.
At least now that sanji has the exoskeleton pu he can have a rematch with the door of PH.
I bet he would win this time, extreme difficulty ofc:suresure:
You mean by using the powers of the father who molested you? such a hypocrite

C

Cruxroux

It still does not make sense to me.

Awakening the fruit makes you become Nika. Luffy and Joyboy both managed to do that but they're still two seperate individuals so why all the talk of people becoming Joyboy, is it only the aspect that Luffy frees wano as promised?
Zoan has their mind of their. Other confirmation of Luffy going berserk loosing the mind and Nika taking over.

So if the mind of Luffy’s Zoan fruit has been able dodge the world government for 800 years EVEN when it was in DF form when no one had eaten it then surely this mind is powerful enough to have influenced Kid luffy from chapter 1

Welp it means only the chosen one can tame Enma as well isnt it? Why giving benefit of the doubt to Zoro outwillpowering Enma but not Luffy outwillpowering God Fruit having wills on its own?
Oden tamed enma way better than zoro.

There's no prophecy with the sword or anything like no point of comparison.

The requirements are just coa/CoC but high level so shanks or Roger could easily do it as well .

Nika Nika no mi seems to have waited 800 years to awaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.