Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you asking me instead? I'm asking you why the double standard of assuming whether its a free powerup instead a reward for effort...when it's not Zoro?
Cuz Zoro got a sword that only requires to be strong COA/COC wise he didn't born to have it.
Oden was a beast that's why he used enma nonchalantly.
Like it was initially for Hiyori.

Luffy is the one of the inherited will and well they one called Joyboy by zunesha now.
Now can you answer what I asked?

The day Zoro wakes up again, maybe couple of weeks or couple of months from now and be the one to slay Kaido, the whole of OP community will be in tears *_*
The day zoro wakes up is on the day when Wano people are celbrating the victory of war. It has always been like that and it will always be like that. lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So Joy Boy is basically the previous owner of Nika Nika no Mi who awakened it's powers before Luffy. Well, this is at least better than Luffy being possessed by someone else's spirit or something—This doesn't explain how this fruit is able to restart Luffy's heart though.

Also, why's he called the Sun God? Does he have fire powers or something?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nope. If someones trembling. That would be you. Lol. Zoro has a habit of sleeping mid way of the arc so your imaginary ZKK is just a delusion now. lol. You can now start writing an essay of excuses and damage control. lol
you even looked into his habits to help with your cope.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.