Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they are true I still don't see the L.

It's clear enough that if an healthy Zoro and an healthy Kaido met Zoro would hold his own.

King of Hell is likely scarring Kaido under a similar pattern Oden accomplished, and his defence is good enough he should be good enough to afford taking some hits before going down as long as this is an healthy Zoro we are inferring about.

We don't know how Luffy vs Kaido will be like, I can see it being an extreme difficulty victory for Luffy more likely.

Even if Luffy is stronger than Zoro right now the gap is arguably much less consistent than some downplayers happen to believe.
You mean current "Luffy" vs Kaido to be extreme diff, right? Because Luffy from 1043 is losing mid diff to Kaido.

And Zoro would even block or cut Hakai like nothing with King of Hell.

This is better, now that you chilled a little bit i will tell you this:
Sanji needed a special zoan df abilities to be able to shit on jinbe, barely...
Don't talk about your favourite's VC like that.
Don't forget that sanji barely defeated Queen who hyped the RHM of the beast pirates as not beatable.
And Luffy would KO sanji just with a CoC burst.
At least now that sanji has the exoskeleton pu he can have a rematch with the door of PH.
I bet he would win this time, extreme difficulty ofc:suresure:
Zoro had Oden’s haki given to him+2 years of training from the world’s best and the sword STILL not only NEGS him but carries him too

How are you trained by the world’s best and given extra power but still can’t tame a sword? And ofc his pathetic fans try to defend the pathetic excuse of a swordsman

YO!
Ya-yo, ya-yo!

Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Luffy!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Zolo!
Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Nami!
Dreamin'!
Don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it up give it UP!

Here's how the story goes, we find out
'bout a treasure in the Grand Line, there's no doubt
The pirate whose eye is on it, he'll sing
I'll be King of the Pirates, I'm gonna be King!

Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo... oh-ho...

His name is Luffy
(That's Monkey D. Luffy!)
Gonna be king of the pirates!
He's made of rubber!
(How did that happen?)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of Hito Hito no mi: mythological model "Nika"

Status
Not open for further replies.