Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It’s gonna be so funny when Kaido shows Awakening. The last copium for Akainu wankers was that Akainu would have Awakening and Kaido won’t.

Kaido has a top tier DF
Kaido has all 3 Advanced Haki
Kaido has Awakening

So even if Akainu has all 3 of these, he still can’t compensate for Kaido’s much superior base stats
Wait until Luffy faces off Papazuki man. We will see how he will compare to his current version.

No one ever witnessed Akainu's alleged new power. :akaman:

And if I had to place a bet he probably got CoC too other than awakening unless he is so lethal he doesn't need to rely upon the former.

I like the chapter pretty much ,butt i really hoped for some more backstory in how the fruit was not capable of getting back to the wg and why did zunisha hear the awakening ?
Is it the will of de fruit that the gorosei talked about that could be heard by zunisha ?
I really hoped for more explanation but i will wait for the full summery:kriwhat:
So far mid to me...

Dang didnt Oda say a scientist would show up and explain more about the devil fruit. This chapter gave us an huge answer in why inanimate objects are able to eat zoan fruits and non other classes of fruits. Dont steal Dr. Vegapunks Job Oda pls....:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.