Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed. Nika is literally the Sun god and Luffy's hair is on fire. I swear if Luffy starts rocking special flames even better than the Mera Mera It's fucking over for Sabo vs Akainu lmao.
:gokulaugh:

" A LITTLE FORCED" ? this is a massively dumb retcon , now Luffy is fucking Naruto with the best DF in the verse , good bye hard work trumps all
dude is your mind filled with grabage or what. He has that df . Luffy ability is rubber . Luffy is technically still using his rubber abilities not something like kaido's boro breath or wind scythes or healing abilities. only in awakening like we see some sun god nika zoan type form. This is just like when sengoku transformed into buddha. If you compare bailities . Luffy's abilities are no greater than either law's or kidd's df abilities even now.

It still does not make sense to me.

Awakening the fruit makes you become Nika. Luffy and Joyboy both managed to do that but they're still two seperate individuals so why all the talk of people becoming Joyboy, is it only the aspect that Luffy frees wano as promised?
Zunesha remembers Joyboy like how he was in Nika's form, Luffy just transformed into that form (the same one Joyboy had) thus making Zunesha call him Joyboy.

So Joy Boy is basically the previous owner of Nika Nika no Mi who awakened it's powers before Luffy. Well, this is at least better than Luffy being possessed by someone else's spirit or something—This doesn't explain how this fruit is able to restart Luffy's heart though.

Also, why's he called the Sun God? Does he have fire powers or something?
Or instantly replenish his energy or haki.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So Joy Boy is basically the previous owner of Nika Nika no Mi who awakened it's powers before Luffy. Well, this is at least better than Luffy being possessed by someone else's spirit or something—This doesn't explain how this fruit is able to restart Luffy's heart though.

Nika Nika is a Lunarian god

From talkop : 本话还有大蛇和小紫拿下她面具之类的剧情。
For whoever cares about Orochi and Hiyori, the small scene is apparently Hiyori taking off her mask :okay:
Oh boy. Is Oda planning for Orochi and Kaido to go down back to back (similar to Q&K)? Can't understand why he's stalling so much with Orochi otherwise...

His hair is on fire in one of the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.