Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Joy Boy is basically the previous owner of Nika Nika no Mi who awakened it's powers before Luffy. Well, this is at least better than Luffy being possessed by someone else's spirit or something—This doesn't explain how this fruit is able to restart Luffy's heart though.

Also, why's he called the Sun God? Does he have fire powers or something?
Well, Red Hawk was already fire power. People thought it was because friciton but maybe there was more to it

So Joy Boy is basically the previous owner of Nika Nika no Mi who awakened it's powers before Luffy. Well, this is at least better than Luffy being possessed by someone else's spirit or something—This doesn't explain how this fruit is able to restart Luffy's heart though.

luffys heart never stopped...

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Well we don't need to mention akainu fans, the simple argument that akainu will fight Luffy is just a hunch/assumptions, his whole argument revolves around the assumption/deduction, that he (akainu) will face Luffy, see, It's not even a concrete thing, but an argument based on assumptions, and that's what kills me with laughter, I mean, I don't even have akainu above: Shanks, BB, Dragon and even Big Mom, it would be an incredible throwback to the plot if Luffy facing someone weaker than Kaido and BB, akainu has no declaration of strength, so I as a reader can't go around assuming he stands a chance of being considered stronger than the characters I mentioned above.

Answer my question though. If Kaido and Akainu both have top tier DF, Adv Haki, and Awakening, than what other cards does Akainu have up his sleeve (which Kaido doesn’t) which would allow Akainu to compensate for Kaido having much superior base stats before factoring in DFs and Haki?
Akainu's DF is easily better than Kaido's, what are you talking about.

But the devil fruit is sentient though… Its been avoiding the world government for 800 years

Status
Not open for further replies.