Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Zunesha , we can see on the chapters 1043 that luffy heartbeat stoped at some point and restart at the end when luffy awaken ( there is clear heart beat Indication )

And it’s at this moment that Zunesha recognize JoyBoy ( who had the samedi bc sames df )with Obsvervation Haki

And this Heart beat is what he called « drums »
nice point. I also believe that Luffy was death/very close to death and that than his fruit activated. Like Son Goku and his ultra instinct 😅

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Downplaying Papazuki Akainu is literally like downplaying Luffy given he will probably be faced off by him

I wonder if these folks are capable enough to understand this simple concept

:akaman:

Luffy's Strongest Attack after Rayleigh Training + Barrier CoA + Internal CoA + CoC Coating + Multiple Extreme Diff. Fights:

Versus

Zoro's Full Charged Haki Attack (But not his Ultimate Technique) while being Nerfed by Enma & only after Mihawk's Training:

This dates years back i guess Oda got very nervous when somebody asked him about it.

SBS volume 20
D: WHAT HAPPENS IF A PERSON EATS A HITO HITO NO MI?
O: I suppose I should say they "BECOME HUMAN". Uh, I guess you could say that means like becoming an adult, or finding your true spirit or something. So basically, people will live more human-like. Well. I guess you could say that. Or not. Basically, not. Goodbye. (runs away).

:finally:
GODA

:steef::steef:

Cuz Zoro got a sword that only requires to be strong COA/COC wise he didn't born to have it.
Oden was a beast that's why he used enma nonchalantly.
Like it was initially for Hiyori.

Luffy is the one of the inherited will and well they one called Joyboy by zunesha now.
Now can you answer what I asked?
Oden was a beast thats why he used Enma nonchalantly, something with a will. Now just assume the same for Luffy, Luffy is a beast thats why he can awaken even a god's will unable to awaken for 800 years, its the same if you apply it to both.

But you assume "Luffy is inherited will" without clear panel proving that it's inherited will, then i can say the same "Zoro inherit the will of Oden and Enma since he's the chosen one with face similar to Ryuma, have cursed swords like Sandai Kitetdu help him instead of wounding him back then, etc tldr all swords love Zoro" since Kaidou and BM mentioned the sword and also Oden's presence.

Well if you assume Nika is a free powerup even after 800 years of no one unable to awaken it then Zoro having CoC infusion the instant Enma tested him is a thousand times of a free powerup imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.