Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dates years back i guess Oda got very nervous when somebody asked him about it.

SBS volume 20
D: WHAT HAPPENS IF A PERSON EATS A HITO HITO NO MI?
O: I suppose I should say they "BECOME HUMAN". Uh, I guess you could say that means like becoming an adult, or finding your true spirit or something. So basically, people will live more human-like. Well. I guess you could say that. Or not. Basically, not. Goodbye. (runs away).

:finally:

Personally, I think Luffy's G5 clearly fits his design very well. Plus, this cheeky laughing makes it much more interesting. I still ask how Luffy's awakening exactly works like. I doubt Gorosei shat their pants merely because Luffy turns the surroundings into his element. Like, there has to be more of it.
Right now only way to shit what the WG stablished is the truth coming out.

And even if Luffy discoverers the truth of the void century no one will believe the words of a pirate so I think something linked with TIME will happen.

Showing people what the WG did is what could disrupt all .

This dates years back i guess Oda got very nervous when somebody asked him about it.

SBS volume 20
D: WHAT HAPPENS IF A PERSON EATS A HITO HITO NO MI?
O: I suppose I should say they "BECOME HUMAN". Uh, I guess you could say that means like becoming an adult, or finding your true spirit or something. So basically, people will live more human-like. Well. I guess you could say that. Or not. Basically, not. Goodbye. (runs away).

:finally:
This sounds legit, also the Manga is actually at the ending phase. Luffy is more nature than before.

I like the chapter pretty much ,butt i really hoped for some more backstory in how the fruit was not capable of getting back to the wg and why did zunisha hear the awakening ?
Is it the will of de fruit that the gorosei talked about that could be heard by zunisha ?
I really hoped for more explanation but i will wait for the full summery:kriwhat:
So far mid to me...

For Zunesha , we can see on the chapters 1043 that luffy heartbeat stoped at some point and restart at the end when luffy awaken ( there is clear heart beat Indication )

And it’s at this moment that Zunesha recognize JoyBoy ( who had the samedi bc sames df )with Obsvervation Haki

And this Heart beat is what he called « drums »

It's pure trash that we got a lore dump on Nika JUST now in this arc by who's who. This is shit that should have been long established.

And no Luffy dancing in some bullshit pose isn't enough to warrant "Hey remember the previous established devil fruit that is integral to his character? yeah it's the Nika fruit"

Status
Not open for further replies.