Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Luffy still had to train to make his fruit useful. It's only the awakening that makes it special, and it's not like other devil fruit awakenings don't make it special.
That's one of the main problems that people had solved.

Zoans can have multiple forms like Chopper and Lucci, for example.
Well yes and no. Zoans give 2 forms animal and hybrid, the human form is the original. Now Luffy is a human who has eaten a human fruit(model:Nika). It allows him to transform into Nika who already looks like a human. What is the hybrid form?? Less Nika? That would be gear 4.

Can't even count how many "Zoro running off of Oden haki" retardism that polluted a good chunk Luffy fandom throughout last 2 years.

Specifically reddit, when all his fans hoarded the idea.

A lot of Luffy fans spammed it. Now Luffy is having by far the worst case of cheap power up seen in entire series, so it's just funny to see it turn around.
I'm talking about Worstgen forum, I don't go on reddit, it seems full of haters and biased people that aren't looking for a civilized conversation

H
oda has to explain why the gorosei did not act sooner
unless shanks just revealed this info
then the gorosei literally knew luffy had this df for 2 yrs and did absolutely nothing

:milaugh:

if this is what oda has to do for luffy to beat kaido , he has earned every bit of my respect .
he truly didn't know how luffy could beat him without fundamentally changing what his power was.
He was on same level as kaidou with advcoc attacks mate, kaidou got a free hit due to Mr go

Status
Not open for further replies.