Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea shanks a pirate that knows more world government history then the people who actually work there and they way older than him it don't make sense lol
It actually does make Sense.... Roger dircovered EVERYTHING, so he could have told shanks before he died, and can be things that even the govern now dont know of How It was 800 years before...and Im like i Said could also have told them Just now

Why would paying for a sword make a difference? Extremely boujee. A bit weird of a flex....
Being spoonfed maybe? lol. Getting something without him working hard out of it? Makes no difference to the free genes of Lanji so Zorotards exactly has no reason to make fun of Lanji when Zoro has his own shares of freebies. lol

Once again, imagine ever trying to put Zoro on Luffy's level in any respect. Never has been close lol.

Someone on twitter found out the real meaning of ZKK, and I have to admit, I'm impressed if it was a deception all along. ZKK really meant Zoan Kills Kaido this whole time. Who knew?
I'm also disappointed, in the end we won't be able to compare luffy and Zoro anymore now that we know that Joy Boy is in him

Zoro vs Joy Boy and Luffy from now on :hope:

Seems like the lurking legend Oda has talked about turns out to be hito hito no mi model Nika.

I wont be surprised that Luffy's bounty will reach 5 B after Wano.

Kinda ironic for Mr. Go since his task was to prevent the awakening but what he was doing is helping the process instead

Status
Not open for further replies.