Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fanbase has lost reading comprehension and are becoming haters for the sake of it

First of all, these are just initial spoilers

Second of all, literally 90% of what’s happening with Luffy is unexplained so you guys are just making your assumptions rn to just hate stuff which seems kinda stupid given that you all have been craving spoilers for ages which means you actually like the series

So why not wait and see where this goes before going all bazooka and say this is shit and that is shit

This isnt even criticism because we don’t actually have information yet

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
My holy god have you seen him laughing? I am just gagged by it, holy shit, my lord what had happened here.

Sanji -- defeated a pirate with a bounty over 1 billion and sent hin flying off an island.

Yamato -- got into a slap fight with her/his dad and got beaten down. Didn't defeat a Tobi Roppo despite a sneak attack with CoC. Didn't defeat the Armlour Division or Sasaki. Beat a Number with a haki powered swing. Brook did that casually, taking out 3 others at the same time. Fought with a drawing and almost lost.

Yet its Sanji that needs to show his strength because Yamato has a CoC or something? Haki is just one stat. Law's thicc sword penetrated Big Mom's CoC armor and blew it to shreds.
Its a close fight could go either way, I'd lean more towards Sanji if Yamato joined the crew but if she doesn't join , im not mad at Yamato > Sanji

Joke. DF is a tool just like a sword. Besides, all Zoro swords are graded swords not like he made an ordinary sword into graded sword. Only one that fit to your bill is Garp since he didn't have either magic dfs or magic swords.
Na.

One has to be strong at certain level to even dare to use high class swords.

DFs are instant powers without effort like look at Caribou who got to be a supernova despite no hard work.

- Gorosei says zoan df's have a mind of theit own so it avoided contact the entire time

- BB said the Yami df chose him

- Shanks stole the df, didn't plan to give it to Luffy but after he ate it, Shanks possibly accepted that the fruit chose Luffy similarly like BB said

:quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.