Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
care to elaborate.
OP is all about following dreams.

Your taking things way to literal and more Zoans fruits as they are based on animals/living things they have a link to that.

Luffy looks like and was directly called out as being a Wisdom King who are Guardian Dieties of Japan/Wano.

Along with other dumb assumptions.

OP Fans overanalysis the shit out of everything when Oda can be pretty simple.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

:saden::saden::saden::saden::saden:

Oda baited us all, nobody outbaits Oda, nobody baits better than him!

Oda can't have in his own fictional world, a fictional Mythical Being?
Come on stop it.
Considering how much of OP is based on IRL stuff, an overwhelming amount, I'm gonna say no. Oda isn't exactly "so original" throughout One Piece.

Also Oda can make Nika do whatever he wants because there is no foundation to provide boundaries in the first place. He puts Buddha into OP but makes it much weaker than what we know of what the actual Buddha can do or even Kaidos dragon god fruit, the Seiryuu or w/e. Where does Oda draw the line on a character he has completely made up, a literal God apparently too at that?

But fanboys gonna fanboy right? Enjoy Luffy becoming even more a Gary Stu/Mary Sue to the ultimate extreme even more than any other Shonen MC by far. Considering how Nika is worshipped in the OP world, this just makes me cringe even harder as Luffy is going to receive the most extreme wanking he ever has both IRL and in the story before, which is really saying something especially post WCI and up to now.

Oda fanboys and being far too defensive about their precious Oda and One Piece and any criticisms/dislikes of them for any reason, name a better combination.

I'm not the type to blindly accept everything Oda or anyone does and I never will. Not everyone will blindly acccept whatever Oda does, deal with it.

Maybe I am just nit picking but frankly as I've made clear already, I'm pissed off with this retcon over Luffy's DF as I feared would happen with it and for it to happen after almost 25 years of this story, is fucking ridiculous especially.
God forbid we have opinions that don't fellate Oda and inflate his ego even more than it already is.

What next? Shanks actually had a DF all along? His real name isn't Shanks? Mihawk is an actual fraud and doesn't truly fight people equal to him or stronger? He purposely avoided Wano? Dragon is not Luffys father? Luffy is Rogers son all along? Luffy is Roger reincarnate? Or at least Joyboy anyway by the looks of it?

I'm fucking dreading what the One Piece supposedly is going to be now especially and thus Laugh Tale, which also had its name retconned and I'm not a fan of either.

Fuck man, I swear at least 90-95% of the OP community will just keep accepting whatever Oda does no matter how illogical, random and crazy it is and keep acting like he's so perfect and never does anything wrong. Literal cult behaviour.

I can see why Pooth asked to be banned until December too but at this point I'm done with One Piece, this is too much.
This kind of retcon, throwing everything on its head, kind of bullshit is far too much for me and I'm not gonna keep playing along to Oda's mindgames and nonsense.

I seriously dread to think what Oda is going to do with Shanks, Blackbeard, the Admirals and such now. But I don't want to be around to see it happen, I've just had enough.

An extremely all conquering and powerful World Government unable to catch a single fucking DF for 800 years, they can wipe out people, islands and even a literal century from history entirely but not capture a single DF for 8 centuries until they supposedly had it and then Shanks just stole it from them like that? LMFAO!

Fuck this is so fucking ridiculous. Asinine writing.

- Dumbasses in the government had a whole war to catch him lmao. But nah let's wait until he gets stronger and is fighting Kaido to try and kill him..

- Human Human Fruit Model Monkey King (wow I did not expect that twist 😅)

- I was 100% right when I said that those that actually master their Fruit can leave their soul/memories/imprint behind. I guess that's what Joyboy did, hence the whole thing about the government thinking that the Fruit was "running away" from them
We guys are forgetting Ace and what Sabo said about Ace "Will" be received by him after eating Mera Mera no Mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.