Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Like I said hating a fictional character and hating fantards are 2 different things. I'm the latter. You can keep your affection and devotion to the cult of your fictional character and claim that you are science lover, while I keem my hate on actual human being. lol
Hate is not the answer. You ain't going anywhere. And from the way you interact it seems you hate the character too since you never lend him the credit he deserves. :cheers:

The World Government and the Marines as a whole are fucking incompetent. Oh!? The boy who ate the legendary fruit is here at Marine Ford, and isn't close to reaching his full potential, therefore easy prey!? Eh let's fuck around and let him escape instead of killing the rubber boy as soon as possible.

At least Akainu got enough common sense to try and take him out, but that was only at the last second.

Logias are the strongest per canon.

Even the Gura Gura is merely put equal to a Logia
No it’s not. Where is that stated? It is said that Logia’s are the rarest type of fruit. Which is true.
-Gura Gura is said to be the strongest paramecia
-Goro Goro is said to be “one” of the invincible powers
OPe OPe is said to be the ultimate power

Mythological Zoans are said to be even rarer that logias. But the general class Zoan is not

And zoans are the class of fruit that improve physical abilities the most.

Logia has always been the top of the food chain. The Awakening pattern even shows it.

We go from regular Zoan to Paramecia (Doffy/Kata/Law/Kid) to Mythical Zoan (Luffy/Kaido) to Logia.

Zoan devil fruits have a mind of their own. 2

Yamato has the "Guardian of Wano" devil fruit. 2

[Yamato is never leaving Wano] = 4
Your dumb and taking that way to literal.

Zoans fruits are based on living beings so they get some traits/stuff from that.

They literally don't lose there free will.

OP is about following dreams

Now we know why luffy can redhawk ! BUT SANJI IS STILL A MYSTERY, when we will learn more about devil fruits and how they are made then i guess we will understand how sanji can with his emotions create such things

No. Logias are the strongest devil fruits while Mythical Zoans are the rarest. Mythical Zoans were always ruled below Logias in power as well.

Why do you think Mythical Zoans aren't below that?
It's never been stated anywhere if Logias are stronger than mythical zoans. Just that mythical zoans are even rarer than logias which MIGHT imply they're generally stronger since logias are also the rarest below mythical zoans.

Status
Not open for further replies.