Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't indicate that at all. Logia powers were always the ones called invincible and the Gura Gura was said to be no less than a logia. It's clear how the order looks like and Logias are at the top.
Oda never really said anything about the hierarchy of devil fruits after mythical zoans were introduced. He has never explicitly stated that logias are stronger than mythical zoans. And rareness may correlate with strength given that logias are the rarest below mythical zoans but I gotta admit that Logias generally look stronger to me. Luffy, Kaido and Marco are impressive but Yamato, Orochi and that fox's fruit don't seem like all that compared to logias.

mythical zoans have multiple powers, can depending on the model can use multiple elements like fire, wing, ice etc, while logias are limited to one. Why would logia be above?
This does not matter at all. In Oda's mind the Logias are invincible and they were presented as such. Abilities like the Gura Gura are scaled up to a Logia.

I don't need to provide what abilities Logias provide. They're already ruled as the strongest class

That isn't happening.
And I am pretty sure this will be one the of the situations Oda uses to prove the DF's can't influence the users free will.
It doesn't make sense when you think about OP, these fruits don't control the user.

Zoans are all seemingly based on people/animals that have lived unlike all the other fruits really they are base on life.

Excuse me Sir? Magu Magu no Mi has one of the highest offensive power among the Devil Fruits.

:ohreally:
Yes, and that is why I think Robin said that the Goro Goro no mi is one of the invincible powers. because the same applies for Light, Magma, ice. I wouldn’t include fire and snow or other logias. There is no ultimate power that is to OP. Cuz we know the strength of the fruit depends on the user. The Nika fruit has not been awakened by anyone except Luffy in 800 years proving that it isn’t the fruit that makes you Joyboy but the user that can awakened the fruit is worthy of becoming Joyboy.

Zoro's already got ACoC, ACoA... and advanced Asura will just be using King of Hell mode with Asura.
He will need tripple long ohh hell asura mode, 200 years more training and Mihawk as his backup to fight equally with Luffy. Then Luffy gets serious and one shots both mihawk ne Zoro be laughs about them in Nika Style

Smoke/Swamp/Snow/Sand fruit. All of them have more offenses than the Pheonix fruit, and with decent haki you could be superior version of Katakuri each all of them.

Swamp literally does the opposite of damaging opponents and instead absorbs everything

Smoke is trash in terms of ap

Sand and snow tho are useful when it comes to causing damage

What if shanks wanted to eat the fruit and be the chosen one but it's ruined by Luffy

It's this jealousy and hatred made Shanks selling out Luffy to Gorosei and fuel the possible Luffy, Shanks conflict in the future like you wanted ? @Paperchampion23
It's possible Shanks couldn't eat the fruit

The fruit was able to escape from the WG and has a mind of its own, so chances are that it would only let a specific person eat it, like Luffy.

What is confirmed?
They are balanced and have the highest avreage bounty but for me it shows only they don't have so much fodder in their crew :kata:
since his crew isn't huge, the top 4 of his crew are stronger than the top 4 of other yonko crews, "facing them is like facing a wall" "balanced" this is why his crew is special, his best men are monsters and oda will show it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.