Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Near-invincible

And that's due to their intangibility, which has nothing to do with their overall power compared to Paramecia or Zoan
Read properly. Even the fluid bodies of the near-invincible logias. So Rayleigh refers to Logias in general as near invincible while the fluid bodies are merely a part of it

My point is that he was still an underdog until recently, the only ways to exploit the new properties (that we know so far) has been through extensive haki use with Gear 4 which required training and awakening which is rare among DF users, if we suddenly find out he had access to more all along maybe that would change but for most of his life as a DF user he didn't have much more than rubber abilities and try to make the most of them.
he was the underdog because he didn't fully know the capabilities of his fruit
not because the fruit without its awakening still isn't a pretty top one
if its a zoan
it should have ofc his base form
a hybrid one
before this awakening even occurred.

Kid: Awakening, have basic Haki
Law: Awakening, have basic haki
Luffy: God lvl Awakening, have Adv CoC, Adv CoA and Adv CoO(Future sight)....
Luffy was already above everyone in the alliance by a margin, he was around mid top tier(lowest lvl) and one step above guys like Kid,Law,Yamato and Zoro, this new powerup makes it even harder for Kid and Law to caught up with Luffy at this point lol...

Idk but a future where Kid facing Luffy which his powers which he show so far? I can´t see it... Ofc I hope it but it is hard to imagine...
Boundman G4 Luffy with all adv Haki was already>Kid, but this new powerup makes the gap even larger.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
It's possible Shanks couldn't eat the fruit

The fruit was able to escape from the WG and has a mind of its own, so chances are that it would only let a specific person eat it, like Luffy.
I mean, that would mean all fruit have mind on it's own, the devil fruit. The soul of the devil. Might explain why many Df users got their Devil fruit matched with their personality, the soul of the devil choose the most suitable user

This does not matter at all. In Oda's mind the Logias are invincible and they were presented as such. Abilities like the Gura Gura are scaled up to a Logia.

I don't need to provide what abilities Logias provide. They're already ruled as the strongest class
Oda never compared logia to mythical zoans and said Logia was on top

Read properly. Even the fluid bodies of the near-invincible logias. So Rayleigh refers to Logias in general as near invincible while the fluid bodies are merely a part of it
Context matters, the logias are naturally "near-invincible" because they're unable to be touched by most people in the pre-timeskip, it's really obvious.

Oda never compared logia to mythical zoans and said Logia was on top
Cope. Logias are the only class referred by Rayleigh to be near invincible, that's more hype any other class ever received and Rayleigh's knowledge is something we can trust at.

Top tier Logias are the strongest Devil fruits.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Kid: Awakening, have basic Haki
Law: Awakening, have basic haki
Luffy: God lvl Awakening, have Adv CoC, Adv CoA and Adv CoO(Future sight)....
Luffy was already above everyone in the alliance by a margin, he was around mid top tier(lowest lvl) and one step above guys like Kid,Law,Yamato and Zoro, this new powerup makes it even harder for Kid and Law to caught up with Luffy at this point lol...

Idk but a future where Kid facing Luffy which his powers which he show so far? I can´t see it... Ofc I hope it but it is hard to imagine...
Boundman G4 Luffy with all adv Haki was already>Kid, but this new powerup makes the gap even larger.
Imagine Midd and Low faces when they see this :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.