Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so the Gorosei only figured out that Luffy was the holder of the Gomu Gomu in Wano when runs around yelling "Gomu Gomu" before each attack ever since East Blue ? Yeah lets not send 2 admirals to deal with the guy who holds the Nika fruit i.e the only thing we worry about ever since 800 years ago, and litterally the only fruit that threatens our reign over the World ? For all they care Luffy is the most important threat, Roger couldn't bring the dawn because he didn't have the Nika fruit, why would the WG care about other pirates reaching Laugh tale when there's a dumbass running around with a god fruit

inb4 someone comes with "oh they didn't know it was the fruit", they litterally cancelled a progidy CP agent for losing a fruit while promoting Lucci after Enies Lobby got destroyed, so they clearly knew:saden:

He didn't say weak, he said he wanted to give him a goofy fruit and Nika the smiling liberator that stretches and makes thing rubber is definitely closer to the goofy than cool scale
lol here they come
didnt say he called it weak sounding did I
but he clearly agrees with the stipulations made in the fans question . read the first line of his response. you also begin to see the difference in perception ( fanbase) surrounding luffy's ability
and what the true reality of the ability is moving forward.

why didnt Kizaru kill the supernovas in Sabaody!!1 smh Oda is ruining One Piece >:((
I'm just pointing out an example of the Marines' own incompetence that doesn't have an excuse of distractions conveniently happening that makes it difficult to capture or kill Luffy.

It makes the Marines seem foolish that they've continously screwed up in taking out foes that have a great chance to becoming their greatest threats in the future when they were much more vulnerable tbf.

I think it was obvious that fate will play a pretty major role in the story

It was a matter of will it be executed well or not, anyone saying this is out of nowhere can't read, if the complain is about Luffy DF specifically rather than him being chosen then maybe it's valid, even tho I don't think it's that big of a deal, Luffy is getting cool new powers so who cares lol

I think Oda revealing the truth about Luffy straight away tell us him becoming Joy Boy won't be that simple

Oda will introduce several candidates for the title than it will be a war among them, that's why Kaido past is being delayed , and that's why there's many parallels between him and Luffy

I still think Kaido got this, and BM is returning shortly after

Wait so the Gorosei only figured out that Luffy was the holder of the Gomu Gomu in Wano when runs around yelling "Gomu Gomu" before each attack ever since East Blue ? Yeah lets not send 2 admirals to deal with the guy who holds the Nika fruit i.e the only thing we worry about ever since 800 years ago, and litterally the only fruit that threatens our reign over the World ? For all they care Luffy is the most important threat, Roger couldn't bring the dawn because he didn't have the Nika fruit, why would the WG care about other pirates reaching Laugh tale when there's a dumbass running around with a god fruit

inb4 someone comes with "oh they didn't know it was the fruit", they litterally cancelled a progidy CP agent for losing a fruit while promoting Lucci after Enies Lobby got destroyed, so they clearly knew:saden:
i think it must have been like, they just assumed someone would have taken care of it by now. luffy was a big threat and they did actually have people try to kill him, like moria. and they did tell admirals to go after him, fujitora just made friends with him and refused

Status
Not open for further replies.