Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If no haki awakened Luffy is doing more damage than advCOC, my awakened akainu wank is going to get dirty
That is reason people are literally afraid to witness Akainu vs luffy cause they know Akainu will look stronger than any yonko including prime Blackbeard and oda literally respect him as he drew.

All oda have to say “Akainu is just strong , instead having fancy coc , future sight. Like jiren/broly type villain. “

lol here they come
didnt say he called it weak sounding did I
but he clearly agrees with the stipulations made in the fans question . read the first line of his response. you also begin to see the difference in perception ( fanbase) surrounding luffy's ability
and what the true reality of the ability is moving forward.
I read it as if Oda didn't want to give him a strong power

lol here they come
didnt say he called it weak sounding did I
but he clearly agrees with the stipulations made in the fans question . read the first line of his response. you also begin to see the difference in perception ( fanbase) surrounding luffy's ability
and what the true reality of the ability is moving forward.
Oda's whole answer is about giving him a goofy power that stretches and keeps the story lighearted, others completely ignoring that and projecting powerlevel insecurities isn't relevant but I do understand where they come from since most things in forum revolve around arguing powerlevels.

This doesn't happen, already told you, but believe what you want.
It doesn't matter, but this is exciting. We've already seen hints that there is *something* inside Devil Fruits. Awakening, the title itself, could even be the key to understanding how this all works. Paramecia's have no will, so the power of the users is enough to drive them. Zoans do have wills, so awakened Zoans could include -- objects fed devil fruits -- remember awakening is affecting in animate object? It could also include the impel down beasts where the will of the devil fruit goes rampage.

And please, you can argue that "this doesn't happen." But it has! With the Human Human fruit!

From redon:

I knew perfectly well that this was going to happen and that the forum was going to be full of hate without having seen the WHOLE fucking chapter (for the record, this time even the leakers have warned us). Anyway, to each his own, many of you are going to have to eat some of your words in a couple of days for not being patient...

About Spoilers, I will only say one thing. Now I'm really DYING to know what the hell the Akuma no Mi are, they are the key piece we are missing in this big puzzle. I'm sure that when we find out what they really are, everything is going to fit together much better and things that may not make much sense now, will be much more coherent.

After watching this chapter I need to know their true origin, their purpose, their relationship with Joy Boy, with the Empty Century, Vegapunk's investigations.... After reading the Gorousei's sentence about the Zoan ("Zoan fruits have a mind of their own") the first thing that came to my mind was Enel and his Goro Goro no Mi, and how his fruit was activated to give him a heart massage when Viper attacked him with the Dial.

And another thing I need to know already is what Shanks and the Gorousei talked about, because clearly something about the Gomu Gomu no Mi they had to talk about. The reaction they had when they found out that Zunesha was in Wanokuni, is not casual.
Damage control, there's nothing to explain about a retcon of a fruit that basically undermines every accomplishment any pirate did just because they didn't have the God fruit :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.