Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From redon:

I knew perfectly well that this was going to happen and that the forum was going to be full of hate without having seen the WHOLE fucking chapter (for the record, this time even the leakers have warned us). Anyway, to each his own, many of you are going to have to eat some of your words in a couple of days for not being patient...

About Spoilers, I will only say one thing. Now I'm really DYING to know what the hell the Akuma no Mi are, they are the key piece we are missing in this big puzzle. I'm sure that when we find out what they really are, everything is going to fit together much better and things that may not make much sense now, will be much more coherent.

After watching this chapter I need to know their true origin, their purpose, their relationship with Joy Boy, with the Empty Century, Vegapunk's investigations.... After reading the Gorousei's sentence about the Zoan ("Zoan fruits have a mind of their own") the first thing that came to my mind was Enel and his Goro Goro no Mi, and how his fruit was activated to give him a heart massage when Viper attacked him with the Dial.

And another thing I need to know already is what Shanks and the Gorousei talked about, because clearly something about the Gomu Gomu no Mi they had to talk about. The reaction they had when they found out that Zunesha was in Wanokuni, is not casual.
Lol Redon you don’t have to convince us to like the chapter

From redon:

I knew perfectly well that this was going to happen and that the forum was going to be full of hate without having seen the WHOLE fucking chapter (for the record, this time even the leakers have warned us). Anyway, to each his own, many of you are going to have to eat some of your words in a couple of days for not being patient...

About Spoilers, I will only say one thing. Now I'm really DYING to know what the hell the Akuma no Mi are, they are the key piece we are missing in this big puzzle. I'm sure that when we find out what they really are, everything is going to fit together much better and things that may not make much sense now, will be much more coherent.

After watching this chapter I need to know their true origin, their purpose, their relationship with Joy Boy, with the Empty Century, Vegapunk's investigations.... After reading the Gorousei's sentence about the Zoan ("Zoan fruits have a mind of their own") the first thing that came to my mind was Enel and his Goro Goro no Mi, and how his fruit was activated to give him a heart massage when Viper attacked him with the Dial.

And another thing I need to know already is what Shanks and the Gorousei talked about, because clearly something about the Gomu Gomu no Mi they had to talk about. The reaction they had when they found out that Zunesha was in Wanokuni, is not casual.
i could like this. but it is actualyl like genuinely shocking

it varies from fighter to fighter tho

df awakenings arent all the same tho
adv coc isnt all the same
what zoro does with his is more destructive than what yamato does with hers
law's awakening is more harmful than kidd's

stats like awakening ,
adv haki are as good as the fighter or df its from .
Still, if Luffy is doing exactly like Kid was doing just with his giant arms I’m talking shit lol

From redon:

It’s not terrible it’s just so out of left field with the mythical Zoan it feels like it’s a bit of different story which if done poorly (depending on actual images) it could be a really really rough chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.