Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From redon:

I knew perfectly well that this was going to happen and that the forum was going to be full of hate without having seen the WHOLE fucking chapter (for the record, this time even the leakers have warned us). Anyway, to each his own, many of you are going to have to eat some of your words in a couple of days for not being patient...

About Spoilers, I will only say one thing. Now I'm really DYING to know what the hell the Akuma no Mi are, they are the key piece we are missing in this big puzzle. I'm sure that when we find out what they really are, everything is going to fit together much better and things that may not make much sense now, will be much more coherent.

After watching this chapter I need to know their true origin, their purpose, their relationship with Joy Boy, with the Empty Century, Vegapunk's investigations.... After reading the Gorousei's sentence about the Zoan ("Zoan fruits have a mind of their own") the first thing that came to my mind was Enel and his Goro Goro no Mi, and how his fruit was activated to give him a heart massage when Viper attacked him with the Dial.

And another thing I need to know already is what Shanks and the Gorousei talked about, because clearly something about the Gomu Gomu no Mi they had to talk about. The reaction they had when they found out that Zunesha was in Wanokuni, is not casual.
Doesn't tell the whole picture and expect ppl to not jump into conclusions...

Redon do be acting kinda petulant.

I

Indigo

If this was a simple awakening that let Luffy be a full rubber boy called G5, nobody would have problems with it

This shit needing to be a Mythical Zoan Model Nika all this time is so unnecessary

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
-Chapter 1044: “Liberation Warrior”.
-Some of Luffy's allies (Sanji, Kid, Law, Hyougorou and Marco) feel his presence and that he is still alive.
- Conversation of the Gorousei in the castle of Mary Geoise.
-The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
-It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.
-A member of the Gorousei says that he is not crazy, since the Zoan fruits have a mind of their own.
-The Gorousei says that the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is actually a Zoan-type fruit, and that its real name is "Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit) Mythological-Model "Nika".
-In the chapter we also see a part of Hiyori and Orochi.
-Luffy has awakened the fruit from him and now he feels he is fully. It's his “Gear 5”.
-Luffy vs. Kaidou.
-Luffy grabs Kaidou from the roof and takes him upstairs, then attacks him in a savage way.
-Luffy grabs the ground and transforms it into rubber to return a Bolo Breath to Kaidou.

My post from yesterday/earlier:
Ahh, that is going to be weird, isn't it? Isn't Luffy's DF stated to be special paramecia? I know what Katakuri could do as a special Paramecia but his fruit has liquid abilities from the get-go. Katakuri is not a Mochi man, he is a Mochi user.

That would mean that Gomu Gomu no Mi is a Legendary fruit that changes its substance and swaps between the abilities of Zoan, Logia, and Paramecia.

If that's the reason then Oda is forcing this to mirror Blackbeard who will probably have 3 Devil Fruits lol.
Almost:few:

Cant agree more with the other comments. Oda needs to introduce Dr. Vegapunk soon so we can learn more about the devil fruits i doubt he will keep him hidden until the final war ?

I think it was obvious that fate will play a pretty major role in the story

It was a matter of will it be executed well or not, anyone saying this is out of nowhere can't read, if the complain is about Luffy DF specifically rather than him being chosen then maybe it's valid, even tho I don't think it's that big of a deal, Luffy is getting cool new powers so who cares lol

I think Oda revealing the truth about Luffy straight away tell us him becoming Joy Boy won't be that simple

Oda will introduce several candidates for the title than it will be a war among them, that's why Kaido past is being delayed , and that's why there's many parallels between him and Luffy

I still think Kaido got this, and BM is returning shortly after
Do you want this arc to go on for years
😭😭😭😭😭

Oda's whole answer is about giving him a goofy power that stretches and keeps the story lighearted, others completely ignoring that and projecting powerlevel insecurities isn't relevant but I do understand where they come from since most things in forum revolve around arguing powerlevels.
these powerlevel stipulations were present in the very question he agreed it .

I don't think Luffy had time to recover his haki yet
It's Nika's haki, not Goofy's. :suresure:

From redon:

I knew perfectly well that this was going to happen and that the forum was going to be full of hate without having seen the WHOLE fucking chapter (for the record, this time even the leakers have warned us). Anyway, to each his own, many of you are going to have to eat some of your words in a couple of days for not being patient...

About Spoilers, I will only say one thing. Now I'm really DYING to know what the hell the Akuma no Mi are, they are the key piece we are missing in this big puzzle. I'm sure that when we find out what they really are, everything is going to fit together much better and things that may not make much sense now, will be much more coherent.

After watching this chapter I need to know their true origin, their purpose, their relationship with Joy Boy, with the Empty Century, Vegapunk's investigations.... After reading the Gorousei's sentence about the Zoan ("Zoan fruits have a mind of their own") the first thing that came to my mind was Enel and his Goro Goro no Mi, and how his fruit was activated to give him a heart massage when Viper attacked him with the Dial.

And another thing I need to know already is what Shanks and the Gorousei talked about, because clearly something about the Gomu Gomu no Mi they had to talk about. The reaction they had when they found out that Zunesha was in Wanokuni, is not casual.
:brootea:

Damage control, there's nothing to explain about a retcon of a fruit that basically undermines every accomplishment any pirate did just because they didn't have the God fruit :suresure:
Basically troll being troll. There is no damage control. Low IQ trolls can't get anything right so have to say out loud for them. The fact that you think this way tells us that you are another one who doesn't even have single brain cell.

From redon:

Ngl, sounds like copium to me:lusalty:, but I'm in need of some of that shit until Oda actually explains whats happening:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.