Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Her df expressed a somewhat freedom like things, rallying people and boosting their strength etc or whatever, can't remember the exact power.
I'm waiting to see what the chapter actually is a maybe a bit dpwn the line, the spoilers sometimes are different from what we actually get, expectation and what not.
I think the "more freedom" shit is just Luffy being able to operate Gomu like every DF type. Now he can probably produce Logia alike aspects, He Zoan, and still, Paramecia attributes. So for freedom here it's for using the DF as he pleases not being reduced to logia zoan or paramecia only.

It's on the panels

The Kaido looking like a cartoon character with stars on his head

and Luffy shapeshifting all weird like a looney toons cartoon
Kaidou, the known drunkard who displays wacky personality differences based on how drunkard he gets, isn't anymore loony than having circling stars around his head?

Have you people all gone insane?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Her df expressed a somewhat freedom like things, rallying people and boosting their strength etc or whatever, can't remember the exact power.
I'm waiting to see what the chapter actually is a maybe a bit dpwn the line, the spoilers sometimes are different from what we actually get, expectation and what not.
It's simple buff power, the DF raise moral and let people tao the inner power it's completely diffrent to the reality bending nonsense redon is speaking about

I

Indigo

Kaidou, the known drunkard who displays wacky personality differences based on how drunkard he gets, isn't anymore loony than having circling stars around his head?

Have you people all gone insane?
Read the new spoilers

Redon it's saying it's the power of freedom, the most ridiculous power in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.