Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are living an event where the One Piece world is gonna be seen different. This will change everthing. Oda hinted Gear 5 since time ago, but seeing how Luffy was losing and also getting a chance to win without it, made me think he threw away the idea.

So this is the ending Oda has wanted to draw, he already thought about this time ago so it aint an asspull PU, we need to find all the hints he left now lol.

guys oda is a fucking genius. no theory was true, he has transformed luffy into a RUBBERhose animation character, with rubberhose animation being an old type of animation which was used by early animators (coming from comics) who wanted to have the TOTAL FREEDOM to create their cartoons and draw certain movements.
This is absolutely non-sense, and perfectly in-character for luffy and in-universe for one piece. It’s extremely coherent with luffy’s previous abilities. Oda blew our minds once again. I was really skeptical about this zoan things, but when new images and spoilers came out (with the comparison with Popeye) I understood. This is a homage to decades of animation and comics. And it really makes sense why the fruit is a Hito Hito: freedom is a human thing!

Hat Off to Oda

Please tell me seriously what do you think, knowing this actually blew my mind

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In the midsts of all bullshittery Oda spewed with his writing in the last few chapters this would be the best moment to end this fucking act and give us some outside world goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.