Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then show me the source. And from what panel ?
All of 1033 is about Zoro realizing that Enma is sentient and must be poured with his own ACoC to tame. Unless it was specifically stated that Zoro can channel Oden's haki like Luffy is channeling Nika's power, any argument for Oden's haki is fanfiction. :kata:

how did you arrive at that conclusion
Luffy can shape reality what about Zoro? :josad:
This means Zoro will truly be able to cut anything, including the fabrics of reality. :steef:

Ok the whole thing about it not being the real Gum Gum fruit is really frustrating i find it underwhelms some of Luffy's feats since it was a special fruit from the start.
Luffy was always associated with number 56 which in Japanese is read as gom gom, so why the fuck is that being changed now i really don't get it .
:whitepress:

Can some one please explain or link to me a video to at least give me some hope about this whole Luffy's devil fruit always being unique shit will not turn to absolute shit.
luffy's devil fruit is basically being in creative mode , shanks told him he has gum gum no fruit so luffy has been thinking his devil fruit has gum properties and that it is rubber .

Nothing to do with Kid. One Piece was about the SH ,especially Luffy, overcoming powerfull enemies through willpower. Look at Enies Lobby for example. But now the Manga became much worse. Luffy literally got every major PU in one arc but he couldnt give Luffys rivals a single decent PU (Laws PU was OK). Sanji ,known for his good CoO, couldnt even get FS. Kids CoC wasnt even shown ffs in a arc where CoC played a major role. Zoro gave a scar to Kaido that wasnt even relevant. He could at least make Kaido mention it in his battle with Luffy.

All of 1033 is about Zoro realizing that Enma is sentient and must be poured with his own ACoC to tame. Unless it was specifically stated that Zoro can channel Oden's haki like Luffy is channeling Nika's power, any argument for Oden's haki is fanfiction. :kata:

This means Zoro will truly be able to cut anything, including the fabrics of reality. :steef:
without a df?
idk lad sounds like a reach
but ok

Bro this is the most logical thing Oda could do. Manga is the Japanese Cartoon.

It's pretty much a smart move that no one could ever figured out.

Give the protagonist the power of Manga itself. It's like Oda giving Luffy the pencil from Oda himself.

This is some deep deep deep shit, no wonder many don't understand.

Typical chapter to chapter readers are going nuts no. Lol I can laugh about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.