Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kinda ridiculous. One Piece seems like a cartoon now...
Oda couldnt decide what PU to give Luffy so he just said fuck this and gave him everything lol.
-Max CoA
-Max CoO
-Skysplitting CoC
-A OP DF that allows Luffy to do EVERYTHING. Now he can fight using every Gear mode without problems and has increased Physical Stats AND can turn other objects into rubber.
That's the fucking point of Awakening your DF, going beyond past the normal limits.

Fucking people are cappin.

Mr. Go thought "Fuck it old geezers, Imma awake strawhats DF"
Okay now I’m gonna show you guys a scenario without destiny:

Gorosei: "Luffy has probably a legendary fruit. We tried to obtain it since 800 years. Bring us the devil fruit!"

Mr.Go: "Okay."

Kaido vs Luffy

Luffy: "This is my last attack. I’m gonna lose after that."

Kaido and Luffy hit each other. Kaido took some damage and Luffy is K.O. Kaido is the winner and goes happy under the roof.

Mr. Go waited in the shadows and kills Luffy. He gets the fruit - Mission complete

bbbut you can’t kill the MC, yes I know so here’s another scenario

Mr.Go tries to kill a unconscious Luffy but some character (Marco, Denjiro,..) protects him.

The thing is that the writing and the logic doesn’t make sense. Luffy would’ve lost anyway, why interrupting this fight and after that let yourself get killed by Kaido? Why didn’t the Gorosei tell him that the fruit is important? Why is a near death experience a trigger for DF awakening? Why now and how?

Pls give me an proper answer. I want to like OP but for now it’s pretty bad writing
Mr.Go = Genius
:josad:

I think I am buying those theories that Ancient Kingsom turned Nika/Joyboy into a df, who was probalbly from some sort of special tribe like Lunarians for example.

Would also tie in later on to the creation of df's lore and void century all at the same time.
I'll push it a bit further what if this ancient kingdom was miraculous land of extraordinary beings.

Creators of DFs (or maybe there were turned into DFs...).

Ok the whole thing about it not being the real Gum Gum fruit is really frustrating i find it underwhelms some of Luffy's feats since it was a special fruit from the start.
Luffy was always associated with number 56 which in Japanese is read as gom gom, so why the fuck is that being changed now i really don't get it .
:whitepress:

Can some one please explain or link to me a video to at least give me some hope about this whole Luffy's devil fruit always being unique shit will not turn to absolute shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.