Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now I’m gonna show you guys a scenario without destiny:

Gorosei: "Luffy has probably a legendary fruit. We tried to obtain it since 800 years. Bring us the devil fruit!"

Mr.Go: "Okay."

Kaido vs Luffy

Luffy: "This is my last attack. I’m gonna lose after that."

Kaido and Luffy hit each other. Kaido took some damage and Luffy is K.O. Kaido is the winner and goes happy under the roof.

Mr. Go waited in the shadows and kills Luffy. He gets the fruit - Mission complete

bbbut you can’t kill the MC, yes I know so here’s another scenario

Mr.Go tries to kill a unconscious Luffy but some character (Marco, Denjiro,..) protects him.

The thing is that the writing and the logic doesn’t make sense. Luffy would’ve lost anyway, why interrupting this fight and after that let yourself get killed by Kaido? Why didn’t the Gorosei tell him that the fruit is important? Why is a near death experience a trigger for DF awakening? Why now and how?

Pls give me an proper answer. I want to like OP but for now it’s pretty bad writing

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
2. A Fan asked Oda why he chose Rubber DF for Luffy (Which was described as a Weak Ability). This was Oda's Answer:

"Ahaha, that is true. It must seem like a Mystery when you consider all the other strong and cool abilities. The answer is simple. I have picked the (Most Ridiculous Ability). If the protagonist were the typical strong guy, I doubt I could continue on with this for long. No matter how serious the story gets, Luffy is there to stretch and inflate. He always give me a chance to fool around. That's the kind of Manga I wanted to write."

LMFAO

One Piece has become a parody of itself. Even past Oda himself is inadvertently criticizing his own work lmfao.

Come on Shonen Jump, let this dude retire already, he’s got nothing left in the tank.

Oda doesn't want any tension lol
At least let Kaido go rampage for 1 chapter
Stop holding Kaido backk

And once again which doesn't make any sense about Luffy DF.
If World Govt were serious about getting it, why don't they hunt him down, there's many chance to capture him during pre skip. Such inconsistency.

It really look like Oda doesn't originally plan about Luffy DF, and he only plan it on the very least during the start of post time skip.
Whoever possesses the Luffy's DF earlier were not able to awaken it. So it became legend and then Gorosei didn't bother to take control of earlier possessor or even Luffy. This is very much unexpected event in history of 800 years.
And yeah DF ran away from WG but no one could reach at the limit to awaken it.

"we'll have to think of something, Luffy can't beat Kaido by just punching harder."

Also Oda:
Isn't it just insane that a ten year saga could start publication with clearly no ending in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.