Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some randoms members in this forum saying Luffy has 3 power like ichigo, but dont sayanything about BB have 2 or even 3 fruits, yep this is how bad this forum become.

Looks like a Forum alot with fantards characters and less brain like Reddit.

Nothing to do with Kid. One Piece was about the SH ,especially Luffy, overcoming powerfull enemies through willpower. Look at Enies Lobby for example. But now the Manga became much worse. Luffy literally got every major PU in one arc but he couldnt give Luffys rivals a single decent PU (Laws PU was OK). Sanji ,known for his good CoO, couldnt even get FS. Kids CoC wasnt even shown ffs in a arc where CoC played a major role. Zoro gave a scar to Kaido that wasnt even relevant. He could at least make Kaido mention it in his battle with Luffy.
Series isnt over fam, and why would Zoro's scar be such a big deal when Kaido has regen?

simply being able to change the environment into “rubber-like” is something that old animators used a lot as a gag for their characters. Oda trolled us again and people are not ready for this because they expected some badass power-up: literally oda stayed still till the end with the idea of drawing a goofy character that stretches and inflates. WOW

and the worst thing is that there are people who don’t understand how absurd it is. This is one of the greatest representations of freedom in any media, especially given the context in which it was made. And the author too is totally free to draw what he wants. I love this.
I really can't tell if this is a joke or not

I

Indigo

Luffy DF is hax true but due him being not so clever the power is limited.

I guess this is Oda way to not make it too overpowered ( despite being such).

Vegapunk having such awakened DF hell would do anything imaginable.
So we went from Luffy having a shit devil fruit but he was creative with it

to Luffy having a broken and limitless devil fruit, but he is stupid?

wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.