Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

2022 is already such a crazy year

one piece fandom getting a taste of what they did to the naruto fandom

from software going from releasing Dark Souls in 2011 and being called a niche game for neckbeards and otakus that like suffering to releasing one of the biggest mainstream games of all time

DC finally making a good Batman movie where the MC actually feels like a Batman

Russia invading Ukraine

It's only march

:arnoling:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't know what happened in ur day but u need to chill bitch and don't put ppl who work hard in risk ur dumb fuck waste of cum
go to Japan knock knock at Oda's doorstep and maybe he will knock knock up ur ass to make u feel great about ur idol.

Get lost loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
He cried reading the chapter like oda's editor :josad:
I'm not afraid of a random anon. You are just in line with Oda's cult who speak of him like Jesus without flaws. That's funny.
It was clear that your reasoning is weak and without substance. I don't take little inexperienced children seriously without any discussion culture. If I were you, I would take a stand. You don't seem to have an opinion at all, your post is just about philosophizing about others.

You didn't argue your own views of your view. You are weak and compensated Thereby do not substantially question other opinions through your own opinions and perspectives. The simple way you choose is to interpret without your own opinion. Ridiculous.

Please avoid taking this personal. It's just my opinion and thoughts on you, no hard feelings your just someone in the world wide web.

Status
Not open for further replies.