Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was clear that your reasoning is weak and without substance. I don't take little inexperienced children seriously without any discussion culture. If I were you, I would take a stand. You don't seem to have an opinion at all, your post is just about philosophizing about others.

You didn't argue your own views of your view. You are weak and compensated Thereby do not substantially question other opinions through your own opinions and perspectives. The simple way you choose is to interpret without your own opinion. Ridiculous.

Please avoid taking this personal. It's just my opinion and thoughts on you, no hard feelings your just someone in the world wide web.
It was just a joke man :josad:we troll with oda's editor crying every week

Honestly, I was quite disappointed that Oda chose Luffy to be more of a goofy-looking character. I know Oda has always directed Luffy in this approach since pre-TS, but I think this is overdone; it's a complete 180° from the badass Zoro look.

:whitepress:Imagine them in one panel, must feel corny af.
Luffy is intended to be goofy

Zoro and pre Sanji timeskip intended to be badasses that get alot of fans. Don't see the problem

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It was clear that your reasoning is weak and without substance. I don't take little inexperienced children seriously without any discussion culture. If I were you, I would take a stand. You don't seem to have an opinion at all, your post is just about philosophizing about others.

You didn't argue your own views of your view. You are weak and compensated Thereby do not substantially question other opinions through your own opinions and perspectives. The simple way you choose is to interpret without your own opinion. Ridiculous.

Please avoid taking this personal. It's just my opinion and thoughts on you, no hard feelings your just someone in the world wide web.
I don't have to waste my time on explaining children's manga to someone who thinks of it as a literarture phenomenon. It's just pointless to even try and write something that completely debunks the greatness of your idol if you will just reply "No lol Oda is an amazing writer".

So idgaf about giving you a big chunk of my time than one liner reply sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.