Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

I don't know what is worse, people believing in fake spoilers or enjoying this shit.

Never thought I would say that but I rather the Sun Wukong theory shit than this.

In my thought how is luffy now able to counter blackbeard ?
He needed the awakening for kaido but that is actually useless if BB touches luffy and what is BB awakening like with 2 DF that worries me :josad:
Post automatically merged:

If this is real sanjifans have their best day in like forever today :cheers:

If it's freedom stuff then Oda can always choose for a route where Luffy's powers are free from even intervention of nullifying powers, the battle is still on imo. Oda literally can do anything with freedom theme. He can make Luffy bend space just like bending his own body, he can make Luffy able to reflect BB's darkness into nullifying Yami2 as an effect. Freedom stuff is scary if applied into powerlevel

I disagree

Fruit was eaten in the past as well but it wasn't awakened.

I think anyone can eat the nika nika no mi but only those who have specific attributes can awaken it. That's why it's rare to see it's awakening

And, the attributes are which defines joyboy.

One has to understand that df affect lineage factor. So, will of D has crucial role to play in it's awakening
Joyboy last seen at least 800 years ago.
And he seen only in his awakened state, so the story got a lot hole.
Its make sense no one know about nika df, because its long time ago and not the base from but its the final from.
D clan still mistery for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.