Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke aside i don't know how Oda will make any Admiral pose such a threat to EOW Luffy anymore, and i'm saying it as an Admiral fans. With Blackbeard it kinda makes sense since BB's power is more haxed with the Yami, but the Admirals are mostly just brute force.
They are going to fight Luffys allies or each other (Aokiji andFuji deffecting) Ive been saying it for ages.
Post automatically merged:

:blush:

Joke aside i don't know how Oda will make any Admiral pose such a threat to EOW Luffy anymore, and i'm saying it as an Admiral fans. With Blackbeard it kinda makes sense since BB's power is more haxed with the Yami, but the Admirals are mostly just brute force.
I am expecting a team fight against the admirals tbh. and that will keep him in check by a lot. i think they might have some combo conq moves like big mom and kaido

Oda introduced power up from weakest to strongers
ADV Coo introduce in WCI
ADV Coa introduce in wano
ADV Coc introduce on roof top
Ifrit Jambe introduce on final battle
Awakening introduce introduce on final battle

:crazwhat:
Obviously, didn't you see Sanji easily knocked out Luffy, easier than Katakuri

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
the bar isn't really high if you are talking about low diff

Given how much he took from big mom, I presume he can tank ACoC punches from base Luffy, which I think justifies low doff.
We're talking full power Luffy. But I'll assume since you're arguing base Luffy, that you believe an all out Luffy obliterates Eustass on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.