Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy before even thinking of using rubber stretched the moment after eating the fruit when shanks held him upside down.

At that time, luffy had no idea about what he ate or what abilities he gained
You have to consider that Luffy was a kid at the time, and they can exaggerate their experiences and feelings. It's definitely possible that during Shanks' shakedown Kid Luffy thought that his legs would stretch from the act, which proceeds to happen thanks to the DF ability.

Man...devil fruit awakening is fitting the theme of Luffy....interesting....can't wait for pics and full summary and also upcoming chapters...glad there is no break net week..

one problem, Luffy isn't defeating mihawk
That's correct he's not. Mihawk, the WSS. Who has a black blade that nobody knows how to create one or the benefits of creating one. Who appears to have the Pinnacle of swordsmanship which is the ability to cut anything will be Zoro's opponent.

The same Zoro who scarred Kaido. The only one to cause him permanent damage throughout the entire war.

The same Zoro that just defeated a character who's harder to damage than Kaido.

The same Zoro who just happens to look like Ryuma. The same swordsman who defeated a dragon above the capital.

The same Zoro who's currently out of the war because Oda decided for his character to receive medicine that causes the user twice the pain.

The same Zoro whose story in Wano is not over who's currently facing a creature that appears to be death himself. That is really interesting because Kaido so far has eluded death even though he seeks it.

The same Zoro who's working towards a black blade, becoming the WSS and working towards achieving the Pinnacle swordsmanship.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So either the spoiler is wrong or Oda fucked up lol....or the Gorosei are wrong I guess
I think they all fucked up lmao

Well, I don't mind luffy having this fruit but my point is it has to fit in the narrative of mythical zoan.

Oda has to explain why this df allows luffy to have rubber porperties because rubber attributes are predominant here.

Luffy having freedom to use anything is BS because it has repercussions on other dfs so far too

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think they all fucked up lmao

Well, I don't mind luffy having this fruit but my point is it has to fit in the narrative of mythical zoan.

Oda has to explain why this df allows luffy to have rubber porperties because rubber attributes are predominant here.

Luffy having freedom to use anything is BS because it has repercussions on other dfs so far too
Luffy is a Gummy Bear:kuzanshut:

even if he ditch raid suit, he is still a warrior of science, his body is modified genetically enhance, that was science.. you mistaken that line when he was only telling that cause he thought his tranformation had cause him to hit a woman . saying sanji isn't science was like telling he isn't vinsmoke .
Theres a difference between what its stated and what actually happens

It was shown that Sanji's brothers were nothing without Raid Suits compared to Sanji, RS Yonji got overwhelmed by Sanji in WCI, Sanji destroyed his Raid Suit even then he knew how much of a power up it was, he acted like it was enough to beat Queen just by casually using it.

What Oda wants to emphasize here is that Sanji's biggest strengths don't come from science, the Germa science especifically. Oda giving Queen Sanji's brothers abilities for example was another way of showing that to us.

The science here isn't simply "using a scientific power up to get super strong", but being a literal puppet who exists to obey orders without thinking about them, neither having the choice to choose what you really want, and thats how Judge designed his children to be, but Sanji was saved from this fate.

What Zeff teached to Sanji, and Sanji's emotions (related to his fire powers), play a big role on Sanji's strength, and thats also the complete opposite of what Germa represents and praises for, while its also what makes Sanji much stronger than they are and than they could be.

Oda just needed an excuse to not make Sanji beat Queen without power ups, which would be stupid obviously.

Last edited:
Anyways this is final power up according to what Luffy said...he has all the tools....now he just to mend it to his fighting style and improve the usage of his powers...that's all left to him...

That's correct he's not. Mihawk, the WSS. Who has a black blade that nobody knows how to create one or the benefits of creating one. Who appears to have the Pinnacle of swordsmanship which is the ability to cut anything will be Zoro's opponent.

The same Zoro who scarred Kaido. The only one to cause him permanent damage throughout the entire war.

The same Zoro that just defeated a character who's harder to damage than Kaido.

The same Zoro who just happens to look like Ryuma. The same swordsman who defeated a dragon above the capital.

The same Zoro who's currently out of the war because Oda decided for his character to receive medicine that causes the user twice the pain.

The same Zoro whose story in Wano is not over who's currently facing a creature that appears to be death himself. That is really interesting because Kaido so far has eluded death even though he seeks it.

The same Zoro who's working towards a black blade, becoming the WSS and working towards achieving the Pinnacle swordsmanship.
the same zoro who struggled to get past kekjiro?

Status
Not open for further replies.