Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Nika might be based on Olmecs and Oda did say Luffy is made of natural rubber.
The Olmecs are considered the predecessor civilisation of all mesoamerican cultures aka Shandorians in one piece.
So Olmecs=ancient kingdom in one piece.

Add to this that Skypieans (I think it was Conis) said that they don't know what rubber is when the sh 's showed them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We really need to know how df works.

It's kind of funny that we are at 1044 chapter and we still don't know shit about how actually power/ abilities work in One piece - be it haki or df. :milaugh::milaugh:

Well, to make you feel better it seems like oda himself doesn't know how df and haki works and is coming up with ideas as we are moving forward.:suresure:

You are trying to minimalize the situation. Luffy's fruit is a Legendary Devil Fruit that will bring the undoing of one of the biggest organizations in the entire world, something which Joyboy failed to do but Luffy will succeed in.

Swords are wielded by dozens of people. No one mastered the Gomu to the extent Luffy has maybe with exception of Joyboy possibly.
Swords are stated to carry the souls of fallen Warriors, and those who pick them up on the battlefield, gain the strength of those who have fallen. It's actually all starting to come together, as souls/inheriting will is a major theme of the series.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Swords are stated to carry the souls of fallen Warriors, and those who pick them up on the battlefield, gain the strength of those who have fallen. It's actually all starting to come together, as souls/inheriting will is a major theme of the series.
Even if. Zoro has Sandai ( ????? ). Wado ( both his and Kuina's dream, Kuina didn't grow enough to become a known swordswoman barely any of her will innit ) and now temporarily Enma ( let's say Oden's dream to kill Kaido ).

If Zoro kills Kaido which he will then it will only fulfill Oden's dream of killing Kaido. I would still argue which is bigger this or Luffy who is going to change the world:ohreally:

If they choose their wielders based on the users' desires, then Yamato's fruit shouldn't have chosen her as she wants to leave Wano eventually.
It's not just based on user's desires. It's based on their character. Who they are as individuals.

Yamao is a guardian. Her purpose is to protect Wano and Momo, which is why the guardian of Wano devil fruit specifically found her and allowed her to eat it. Her character arc will be resolved with her sticking by Momo's side. This new revelation about zoan fruits choosing their owners just doubles down on that.

I’m starting to think that a lot of people are using Oda’s long term story structure and expectations of future payoffs to justify bad writing in the present.

Like if this wasn’t One Piece, and there was wasn’t an expectation of future greatness, you would be seeing so many red flags.
Post automatically merged:

If it were AOT or Naruto a chapter like this would have the community raging about how terrible it is from the spoilers but the fact that One Piece fans aren’t is interesting to me.
I think I could write an essay on why this is the case.

If it were AOT or Naruto a chapter like this would have the community raging about how terrible it is from the spoilers but the fact that One Piece fans aren’t is interesting to me.
weil the german forum ‚pirateboard‘ is raging.

but i guess the people who don‘t dislike this outgoing are the same who liked the nonsense movie Stampede.
many one piece fans give a damn about logic and they just want to be entertained and hyped like a 12 year old kid.

weil the german forum ‚pirateboard‘ is raging.

but i guess the people who don‘t dislike this outgoing are the same who liked the nonsense movie Stampede.
many one piece fans give a damn about logic and they just want to be entertained and hyped like a 12 year old kid.
This chapter makes sense and the only people who don't like it are 12 year olds pretending to be teenagers

I’m starting to think that a lot of people are using Oda’s long term story structure and expectations of future payoffs to justify bad writing in the present.

Like if this wasn’t One Piece, and there was wasn’t an expectation of future greatness, you would be seeing so many red flags.
Post automatically merged:

I think I could write an essay on why this is the case.
lmao there's plenty of people mad about the chapter, not need to argue with yourself about how mad you are :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.