Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
At least he's still fighting. Lol. You see the Zoro's strongest attack? It created a papercut damage to Kaido and turned him into a vegetable mummy only to be babysitted by Chopper and rely on a Mink Steroid to make himself useful. Now he's fighting an imaginary grim reaper. lol
Zoro's attack without aCoC, in an exhausted state and with a broken body did more damaji to Kaido than several hits from the peak of Luffy's power and you still think your boy can compete with Zoro? :kobeha:
Fighting Grim Reaper>Looney Toons.

Luffy is throwing around Kaido like prime Ichigo was toying with Aizen.

Don't cry when Luffy devastates Kaido with his damaji

:ihaha:

I warned you when you pre ejaculated when Kaido cheap shotted Luffy that this would only mean Luffy would come back stronger but your hate for Luffy blinded you to the obvious...

Zoro ain't the MC

:risitavirus:
Have you seen the damaji he is doing?

I warned you 5 Ls before that you cant power scale and you still dont get it. :kobeha:

. Gorousei continues talking about the situation in Wanokuni. One of them wonders if it's worth it losing a top agent and anger Kaidou.

@MonsterKaido @Tejas they are scared of Kaido :milaugh: they have 4 Kaidos according to admirals fans why they didn't want to anger "admiral level" Kaido ? :hohoho:
Lmaoooo. Can we finally put Gorosei are top tiers to rest

Zoro's attack without aCoC, in an exhausted state and with a broken body did more damaji to Kaido than several hits from the peak of Luffy's power and you still think your boy can compete with Zoro? :kobeha:

I warned you 5 Ls before that you cant power scale and you still dont get it. :kobeha:
Each time Luffy took an L he was still stronger than Zoro each time

:ihaha:

1 on 1 bet on Zoro to faint

:hihihi:

LOl. What grim reaper? Imaginary grim reaper? That fight is equivalent to a teenage girl having stomach ache due to menstruation. lol

Zoro has broken body when he attack Kaido? lol. Congrats. Luffy si fresh as f**k when he fights Kaido now. lol

SMH. This zorotards love to always make Zoro look nerfed as a damage control when Zoro fails to do what they wish. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.