Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT MY W.

Me basing Just on First two pics and First spoilers I guessed right that Luffy would have laughed and smiles in his entire fight against Kaido and I guessed right that It would have been a troll fight.

I'll make a thread soon with screenshots, After chapter release

That's your copium. :goyea:

Where is Luffy's papercut? Did he leave a permanent mark on Kaido's body?
The reason why Kaido sees Oden as one of the greats is because of the scar.
Zoro is automatically on the same level due to his scar too. :goyea:
You dont need to eat senzu bean when you are a Looney Toon, you go from 0 back to 100 without any logic. :milaugh:

Will Nika leave a papercut or he isnt capable of it either?

I never saw someone clinging to copium like you do. :kobeha:
Nobody is preventing you from taking it, here you go:
:jackcopium:
Luffy was matching kaidou strength
Now he has gear 5, everyone knows he is definetly gonna defeat kaidou
But zorotards :did Luffy made a tattoo on kaidou like zoro
Seriously man wtf

Oh... Sry I didn't see you were nick
Better to not mess with your Zoro brain:milaugh:

Guess it's safe to say that a huge part of Luffy's personality was influenced by his Devil Fruit.
Nope, Luffy has always had this personlity. Oda has ecwn stated in the Vivre card databook that Luffy always wanted to be a pirate even before he met Shanks.

And this devil fruit chose Luffy due to his sunny personality. The Devil fruit ahd been eveading the WG for 800 years.

"Luffy: "Ahyahyahya!!

Kaidou: "...!! I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I was STUPID...!!

I didn't want to win like that."

Luffy looks at Kaidou with determination and a smile on his face.

Luffy: "Don't mention it!!

Let's end this!!!"

LMAO there's no way Kaido is dying to a protagonist after this wholesome interaction with luffy,
no wonder some zorotrds salty with this chapter, cause they are now seeing the reality. :josad:

i tell yall. kaido will die in the hands of a villain either from WG or another yonko, this is typical shonen/ transition of hate from current villain to the next.
I think he commits suicide tbh

That's your copium. :goyea:

Where is Luffy's papercut? Did he leave a permanent mark on Kaido's body?
The reason why Kaido sees Oden as one of the greats is because of the scar.
Zoro is automatically on the same level due to his scar too. :goyea:
You dont need to eat senzu bean when you are a Looney Toon, you go from 0 back to 100 without any logic. :milaugh:

Will Nika leave a papercut or he isnt capable of it either?

I never saw someone clinging to copium like you do. :kobeha:
Nobody is preventing you from taking it, here you go:
:jackcopium:
Haha. How stupid. You expect a person who use punch and kick to leave a paper cut? Lol. Are you dumb enough to know the difference between blunt and cut? lol

What are you smoking? Kaido sees Oden as great because of the scar? What the hell are you talking about? lol Oden was the last worthy opponent Kaido saw and now it's Luffy. Zoro is nowhere in between but you Zorotards are shoving it down everyone's throat. lol

You don't need to eat Senzu bean when you are Looney Ton? But you are allowed to eat Mink Roids when you'reTHE MUMMY? lol

Don't worry Nika will not leave papercut on Kaido but he will leave something more that the paper cut that Zoro's strongest attack can give. lol

"Luffy: "Ahyahyahya!!

Kaidou: "...!! I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I was STUPID...!!

I didn't want to win like that."

Luffy looks at Kaidou with determination and a smile on his face.

Luffy: "Don't mention it!!

Let's end this!!!"

LMAO there's no way Kaido is dying to a protagonist after this wholesome interaction with luffy,
no wonder some zorotrds salty with this chapter, cause they are now seeing the reality. :josad:

i tell yall. kaido will die in the hands of a villain either from WG or another yonko, this is typical shonen/ transition of hate from current villain to the next.
BB? Imu? :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.