Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is thank to appo photos and drake on whole cp0 on wano thing.
Yes i was always a believer that Akainu would split up from the World Government after he finds out all the dirt about them. And everything he believed in shatters infront of his eyes. Huge character development potential, with a flashback of him growing up maybe.

To be honest, I'm completely confused. As if the short summary wasn't confusing enough, the full summary didn't do it better either. Luffy's awakening is about having the freedom to do everything BUT if it's just related to rubber properties? But why is the toonforce affecting Kaido as a whole if it's just an extention of his rubber body control?
We'll see more next chapter likely. I think Kaido's toon reactions show there's more than just better rubber control

I'll admit that there is finally a valid reason for the people of Wano to look up and see Luffy. But what would it be? We already got the epic silhouette. Will he jump up and do the hammer dance for those who missed his Awakening?

Would a massive punch on Kaido really assure them?

We travel now to the Holy Land of Mary Geoise, to the “Room of Authority” in Pangea Castle. Gorousei continues talking about the situation in Wanokuni. One of them wonders if it's worth it losing a top agent and anger Kaidou. Gorousei with dreadlocks replies that it's worth it, especially considering the future that this situation may lead to.

Sounds like they are scared. Hahahaha

I don’t know but Luffy also has haki and BB needs to touch Luffy to deactivate his powers. So Luffy definitely has the edge. And BB can’t take as much damage as kaido. A lot think that Luffy will struggle a lot against BB but I think it’s gonna be more like the fight between Luffy and Arlong. Hard but not to much. The hardest fight will be against Im-sama
I'm betting on at least some high difficulty range for both Akainu and Teach respectively, extreme for Im sama.

At least since in my book the former two will constitute the main thing of the respective arcs in which the fights will take place.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido saying he didn't want to win unfairly and ZKK copium boys think he's suddenly going to go on a rampage and Luffy can't stop him

:ihaha:

ZKK bums are going to be the laughing stock of the decade

:gokulaugh:

Quick find your rocks to hide under ZKK bros

:risitameh:
Said that to Oden too.
Yet instead of rematching him fairly he put him in oil and shot him

Status
Not open for further replies.